The Deity Microphones HD-TX is a plug-on transmitter with a built-in recorder that allows you to record a wired microphone or wirelessly transmit it while monitoring the signal in real-time. Featuring an XLR mic input with phantom power and a locking 3.5mm mic/line input with plug-in power, the HD-TX can accommodate a variety of sources.
As a transmitter, it provides secure 2.4 GHz encrypted signal compatible with Deity Connect wireless systems. With selectable RF output power and advanced frequency hopping, the HD-TX is capable of reliable transmission in indoor or outdoor environments.
Instead of transmitting to a receiver, the HD-TX can record 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files to a separately available microSD card. The 3.5mm headphone port lets you listen to the playback of recorded files for easy quality checks.
As a transmitter or recorder, the HD-TX offers hours of operating time via its internal USB-rechargeable lithium battery. Plus, its analog limiter, selectable low-cut filter, and adjustable high-frequency boost ensure clear, intelligible audio quality.
- Transmits to a Deity Connect receiver or records to a microSD card (receiver and media card available separately)
- 2.4 GHz encrypted transmission with advanced frequency hopping and bidirectional linking
- Selectable RF output power of 10mW, 25mW, 50mW, 100mW, or automatic
- Guard rail analog limiter
- 75/150 Hz low-cut filters
- Adjustable high-frequency boost (7 to 20 kHz in +1 dB steps)
- Records 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files
- Balanced 3-pin XLR input with 48V phantom power
- Locking 3.5mm TRS mic/line input with 3V plug-in power
- 1.3" OLED display
- Selectable screen and button lock (manual or automatic)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life at 100mW RF power
- Recharges via USB Type-C connection (charging cable included)
- 90-minute recharge time via USB QuickCharge 2.0 / 3.0
- Approximately eight hours of recording time via an 8GB microSD card (available separately)
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring or listening to playback
- Firmware updatable
- Includes holster with belt clip
- The HD-TX's built-in battery eliminates the fear of sudden power failure from a battery door being opened or the use of mislabeled batteries.
- The HD-TX can predict the internal lithium battery’s power depletion curve so it knows when the battery is about to die, automatically saving the current recording before powering down the unit.
- If the power button is pressed in the middle of a recording, the HD-TX will stop the recording, save the file to the microSD card, then power down. Use the HD-TX screen and button lock to prevent even that from happening.
Onboard File Management
- The HD-TX allows you to play files, rename them, and delete takes.
- File names are determined by the user ID assigned to the HD-TX. So, if multiple units are being used, file management in post production will be easier to keep organized.
- Card Type: microSD
- Maximum Card Size: 128GB
- Card Format: FAT32 or exFAT
- Maximum File Size: 2GB (automatically keeps recording and creates new file)
- File Type: 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV