Turn your wired headphones into a wireless Bluetooth headset with the Audio-Technica AT-WLA1 Wireless Adapter Cable for A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) headsets. If you own a wired headset with A2DC earphone connectors, you can use this headset to listen to your favorite tunes without the messy cable.
Also, the AT-WLA1 offers an inline mic and controls, so you can adjust the volume, control playback, and take phone calls with your compatible smartphone, tablet, or similar device. The cable utilizes a behind-the-neck design so you can comfortably wear the headset and conveniently access the controls. An included clip attaches the battery case to your shirt collar.
The AT-WLA can last up to seven continuous hours on a charge, and you can recharge it with included USB cable. The headset works over Bluetooth 4.1, and supports aptX, AAC, SBC codecs.
Key Features at a Glance
- Allows wired A2DC-compatible in-ear headphones to be used wirelessly
- Bluetooth wireless technology with inline mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music and video playback, and adjusting the volume on connected devices
- Internal battery provides up to 7 hours of continuous use on a full charge (200 hours on standby)
- Supports high-quality aptX and AAC audio codecs
- Includes 30 cm (1') USB charging cable, ear hooks, and pouch
- Includes clip for attaching battery pack to shirt collar
- Compatible with in-ear headphones that attach to cable via A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors