The Sublue US Seabow, in active green, is a dual-motor underwater scooter that performs in depths down to 131 feet. Simply grab onto its two comfortably-designed handgrips with both hands, and it will pull you along in the water at speeds up to 4.47 mph, which comes out to about 6.5 feet per second. You can just as well hold on with only one hand, leaving the other hand free. In such case, you can secure the supplied safety leash and D-ring buckle for extra security.
An integrated 3-prong mount on the bottom allows you to attach an action camera and capture all the underwater scenery before you. Additionally, you can attach an optional accessory-mount platform to a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on top. Available from third parties, these bridge-type platforms allow you to mount underwater lights and other gear. Between such a platform and the built-in 3-prong mount, you can choose to mount a camera on the top, bottom, or in both places.
The Seabow runs in your choice of three speeds. An included battery provides up to 75 minutes of underwater runtime at the slowest speed, or up to 20 minutes at the highest speed. An OLED screen actively displays the selected speed, hand operation mode, battery power, and other data. When the battery reaches a low state, the OLED screen will begin flashing as a warning. At the same time, the Seabow itself will start vibrating as a warning. In this and other ways, the Sublue US Seabow features intuitive underwater technology for exploring the sea.
- Highly-sealed dual-motor underwater scooter with maximum depth rating of 131'
- Supports dual- or single-hand operation
- Three selectable speeds, with a max of 4.47 mph / 6.5' per second
- Runs for up to 20 minutes at max speed / 75 minutes at the lowest speed
- Integrated 3-prong mount
- 1/4"-20 thread on top supporting optional, 3rd-party accessory mount platforms (also known as bridges) for attaching lights and other gear
- OLED screen with battery, mode, and other info
- Vibrates and flashes as a warning when the battery reaches a low state