The GoPro HERO8 Black Basic Kit from B&H includes the camera, an extra battery, a 64GB microSD card, a selfie stick, and a head strap. The head strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on the head for POV shots. The HERO8 Black captures up to 4K/60 video and adds improved image stabilization and many other new features over the predecessor model. It has an impact-resistant lens, improved time-lapse capture, and much more.
GoPro HERO8 Black
GoPro augments its already impressive action camera line with the HERO8 Black, the versatile next-generation action cam designed to capture smooth, stable footage of your latest adventure, from a simple boat trip to a wild jump-off-a-mountain ride. The HERO8 Black features updated HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization to produce smooth, gimbal-like movement at all supported frame rates, without the need for a gimbal. You can also use the HERO8 Black as a webcam on your computer using a free, downloadable app. Additional updates include a sleeker physical design with a "folding fingers" type base for fast mounting, a redesigned battery door for quicker battery changes, a lens with twice the impact resistance as the HERO7, an optional Battery Mod for nearly 2.5x more battery life, an optional flip-up Display Mod to make viewing your frame easier, an optional LED Light Mod, and an optional Media Mod to expand your accessory possibilities.
The GoPro HERO8 Black supports up to UHD 4K video resolutions, and time-lapse, up to 1080p240 slow motion, and super-slow-motion video. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in bursts of up to 30 images per second with the updated SuperPhoto with HDR support that helps reduce blur and enhance detail in low-light situations. It also features an updated Night-Lapse function to shoot and process up to 4K time-lapses at night. The LiveBurst function allows you to record 1.5 seconds before and after your photo to give you more choices for the best frame. The lens field of view (FOV) choices have also been updated to four modes: Narrow, Linear at 24.4mm, Wide at 16.5mm, and SuperView at 15.1mm.
Like its predecessor, the HERO8 Black supports direct streaming to Facebook Live. It's also waterproof to 33', suiting it for surfing, snorkeling, and swimming activities. Separately available floats and housings are available separately for additional water support and even deeper underwater activities down to 196'. The touchscreen provides quick and easy management, but when your hands are full, the HERO8 Black understands 15 voice commands in over ten languages and accents so you can verbally control the HERO8 Black. Just shout "GoPro, take a photo" and your HERO8 will use your current settings to snap a photo, making selfies a breeze.
New Features in HERO8 Black
- Smaller, more streamlined design
- Use it as a webcam on your computer using a downloadable app and the latest camera firmware
- Swapping mounts and changing batteries has been made even faster
- Lens is two times more impact resistant
- Improved HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization and TimeWarp 2.0 time-lapse
- Night-lapse and LiveBurst support
- Slow motion up to 1080p240 and stability improvements
- Change easily between lens FOV with Narrow, Linear, Wide, and SuperView modes
- Media Mod option can add more lighting and audio as well as another screen
- Optional Battery Mod multiplies runtime 2.5x
- Optional Display Mod and Light Mod add more capabilities
HyperSmooth 2.0 Video Stabilization
SuperPhoto with HDR
TimeWarp 2.0 Video
- Zoom (v 5.0.5 and newer) and Zoom Chrome Extension
- YouTube Live (using Chrome)
- Webex (using Chrome)
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Twitch via OBS
- GoTo Meeting
- Snap Camera
- Facebook Rooms
- Facetime for Desktop
4K60 Video and 12MP Photos
- Control your HERO8 Black hands-free with over 15 voice commands and accents like "GoPro, take a photo" and "GoPro, start recording"
- Natively waterproof down to 33' without a housing
- Slow things down to 8x to relive the moment with slow motion
- The intuitive touchscreen features three main capture modes with streamlined settings
- Frame your photos and videos in Touch Zoom by simply touching the screen (operates in select video modes)
- Face, Smile, and Scene Detection functions
- Auto-transfer to your smartphone with the GoPro app for quick social media updates
- GPS Performance Stickers display your speed, distance, and location
- Create QuikStories with the GoPro and Quick mobile apps
- Advanced noise suppression actively filters out wind, vibration, and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality
- Capture JPEG photos for easier storage, or shoot in raw for the highest quality
Use your iOS or Android device to live-preview and play back shots, control your GoPro, and share on the fly
- Live preview makes it easy to frame the perfect shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- Share photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
GoPro Quik (iOS/Android)
Edit videos with just a few taps
- Analyze your photos and video clips to find great moments
- Add transitions and effects, and sync everything to the beat of the music
- Customize your story with text, filters, music, and more
GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
Import and edit your videos with just a few clicks
- Transform your footage into edited videos synced to music
- Automatically import your photos and videos and share your best shots
- Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
GoPro Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for HERO8/7/6/5 Black and HERO 2018
Add an extra battery or two to your HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, or HERO (2018) setup with this Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery from GoPro. The battery features a 1220mAh, 4.7W capacity and can be recharged in your camera or a separately available charger.
Revo Adjustable Selfie-Stick (11-37")
Capture selfies or high-angle shots with the Revo Adjustable Selfie-Stick. Extendable from 11" to 37" and with a load capacity of 2 lb, this four-section pole is designed to get your action cam, compact point-and-shoot, compact camcorder, or cell phone to the vantage point you need.
The Self-Shooting Pole includes GoPro mount, a 1/4"-20 mounting platform, and a cell phone mount for cameras between 2" to 3" in width. It can be extended by twisting the top section counter-clockwise, adjusting to your desired height, and then twisting clockwise to lock the sections in place.
A foam hand grip adds comfort when shooting, and a wrist strap adds security. The bottom of the pole has a female 1/4"-20 mount for additional versatility.
GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip
The GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip includes a head strap and GoPro's QuickClip. Together, they support a variety of head-mounting options. Fully adjustable to fit all sizes, the head strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head to capture footage from a headlamp-like POV perspective. The QuickClip enables compact, low-profile mounting, and it can even be used to attach your GoPro to a backwards baseball cap or any other 0.12 to 0.4" thick object. The Head Strap and QuickClip are recommended for use during non-impact activities only.
GoPro Shorty for GoPro HERO9/HERO10 Black (Black)
If you need to quickly set up your HERO on a level surface, or just grab an impromptu handheld shot, the Shorty for GoPro HERO9/HERO10 Black in black is a grab-and-go solution. Its pocketable form factor makes it easy to take along wherever you go. For locked-down shots, simply secure your HERO camera's frame or housing using the standard 3-prong accessory interface, position the tripod where you need it, extend the pole for extra height, and start filming. Alternatively, keep it folded up and use it as a handgrip.
GoPro Replacement Hard-Shell Camera Case
Designed as a replacement for the case that was included with your GoPro, the Replacement Hard-Shell Camera Case offers a durable, spillproof carry solution for any GoPro. It securely stores your camera with a mount and additional small accessories, yet is compact enough to easily take with you for the day's adventures. Besides the main space, the robust case also features an interior elastic mesh pocket for neatly storing memory cards and batteries.