Bundled together by B&H for your convenience, this JBL 308P MkII Studio Monitor Kit offers essential tools for monitoring and critical listening in a pro audio environment. Included are two JBL 308P MkII studio monitors, two XLR cables, and two monitor stands.
The monitors offer dual 56W Class-D amplifiers and an 8" woofer, giving you a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz. The cables route audio from your interface to the monitors. Mount the studio monitors on the two included stands.
JBL 308P MkII - Powered 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor
The JBL 308P MkII - Powered 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor is a bi-amplified reference monitor with next-generation drivers, offering high detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot, and a remarkable dynamic range to enhance the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. The magnetically-shielded 308P MkII features dual 56W Class-D amplifiers, which power the 8" low frequency woofer and woven-composite 1" neodymium tweeter. The combined output of the woofer and tweeter offer a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 112 dB.
The monitor features JBL's Image Control Waveguide technology for accurate audio reproduction and JBL's Slip Stream port design for improved bass response. The 308P MkII is equipped with a boundary EQ for controlling the low frequency response when placed near a wall, as well as a 3-position HF trim switch. To ensure flexible connectivity, JBL included a balanced XLR input and a balanced 1/4" TRS input, both of which feature dented level control. Other features include a selectable input sensitivity switch that ensures compatibility with a range of signal sources. The JBL 308P MkII ships with a power cord.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- High-quality JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112W of power for high output and dynamic range
- Boundary EQ settings compensate for low-frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4 dBu / -10 dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 6' (1.8 m), Black
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (6') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and to provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.
Auray TMS-135 - Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
The TMS-135 Studio Monitor Stands from Auray are durably constructed and designed to support studio monitors at the optimal listening position in professional and home recording studios. Each stand is constructed from steel tubing and a 9" square steel plate. An ergonomic locking knob secures each stand, while a locking pin is inserted into six pre-drilled holes to allow the height of each monitor to be precisely adjusted in 3" increments between 36 and 54". Additionally, each steel plate features foam strips to keep you monitors securely in place, while reducing unwanted vibrations.
The triangular base provides a 17" spread for stability, while easily fitting into tight spaces near walls, behind desks, or in corners. They come with both interchangeable rubber feet for hard wood floors as well as metal spike feet for carpeted floors. The necessary tools and hardware for assembling the stands and changing the feet from rubber pads to metal spikes are included. Four cable guides are included on the central supports for neatly securing cables to the stand.
- Sturdy metal shaft and mounting plate supports monitors up to 90 lb
- Stable Support: The triangular base features wide tubing and has a 17” spread for stability
- Convenience: The triangular-shaped base fits into tight spaces near walls, behind desks, or in corners
- Adjustable: The telescoping shaft adjusts from 36 to 54” with six pre-drilled holes at 3” intervals to set the monitors at the ideal height for optimum monitoring
- Secure: Ergonomic locking knobs and a locking pin provide security for the monitors
- Adjustable: Rubber feet and interchangeable leveling spikes provide stability on many different floors including carpeted surfaces
- Safe and Quiet: Foam strips on monitor mounting plate prevent slipping and reduce unwanted vibrations