The Ghost-Eye 700M Receiver from CINEGEARS comes with a V-mount battery plate and receives uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 2297' away with less than 1 ms of latency (depending on the transmitter). It is cross compatible with any Ghost-Eye transmitter model and operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. Unlike some of the other Ghost-Eye models, in which the "M" figure represents the minimum transmission distance ensured, the 2297' distance of the 700M is the max distance supported.
The compact receiver features both HDMI and SDI outputs and is capable of cross conversion, whereby an HDMI input can be output via SDI or vice versa. Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line of sight are automatically reconnected within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed.
The 700M receiver features optional AES-128 signal encryption, offers timecode support, and it comes with a choice of V-mount battery plate and D-Tap cable to power the unit.
- Compatible with any Ghost-Eye transmitter (100M, 150M, 400M, 600M, etc.)
- Accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 2297'
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI outputs; SDI loop output; cross conversion capability with optional transmitter
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line of sight
- Optional AES-128 signal encryption
- V-mount battery plate
- Plug-and-play installation