The Sennheiser EM 6000 Dante is a Digital 6000 two-channel wireless receiver engineered to deliver superb audio and mission-critical transmission reliability for the most complex live productions, regardless of how demanding the RF environment. It is ideal for touring and rental companies, theater and musical events, broadcasting, large places of worship, and corporate applications.
Housed in a compact, single-rack unit, the EM 6000 Dante features the company's renowned Long Range mode (with proprietary SeDAC audio codec), Dante digital audio, an ultrawide 244 MHz tuning range with equidistant frequency grid, true-bit diversity reception, an active antenna splitter for daisy-chaining up to eight devices, a range of analog and digital connection options, and AES 256 encryption. It is also remote-controllable via Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software.
Automatic frequency setup and smart menus on high-contrast OLED displays make the EM 6000 easy to operate, with every operating element a result of practical experience and designed for practical use.
The receiver is compatible with the SK 6000 and miniature SK 6212 bodypack transmitters for lavalier microphones, headsets, and guitar cable, as well as with the SKM 6000 handheld transmitter—which offers a wide selection of classic Sennheiser and Neumann capsules. It is also compatible with SK 9000 bodypack and SKM 9000 handheld transmitters operating in Long Range mode.
The L 6000 rack-mounted intelligent charging station (available separately) simplifies the task of keeping your transmitter battery packs charged and ready to go.
Legendary Sennheiser Sound with No-Compromise Reliability
- 24-bit/ 96 kHz digital audio with a flat, 30 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides a clear and present sound.
- A dynamic range of 111 dB yields impressive signal-to-noise performance and accurate transient response.
- An exceptionally low 3 ms latency delivers a seamless, cohesive sound.
High-Reliability Wireless with More Compatible Channels
- The ultrawide 244 MHz switching bandwidth provides extreme flexibility to find more available channels in challenging RF environments.
- Digital 6000 technology is intermodulation-free with an equidistant frequency grid that prevents disruptive intermodulation, even with multiple transmitters in confined spaces—run up to 20 active transmitters per 6-MHz TV channel.
- True-bit diversity reception evaluates the quality of each individual bit and combines the bits from two parallel reception streams, for maximum protection against dropouts.
- The Link Quality Indicator (LQI) allows for real-time evaluation of the wireless link quality to help identify and eliminate risk immediately.
- Error correction and audio error masking recognize and fix RF problems long before they even become audible.
- An integrated active antenna splitter lets you cascade (daisy-chain) up to eight units directly from one pair of antennas, with no additional hardware necessary.
- AES 256 encryption ensures maximum data security, ideal for corporate facilities and other sensitive installations.
Easy-to-Use with Fast and Intuitive Interface
- All vital parameters are summarized at a glance—important functions can be reached directly via home screens, without lengthy navigation paths.
- The large backlit OLED displays with high contrast and intensity are ideal for working in poor lighting situations.
- The auto-setup enables fast scanning and frequency distribution to all connected devices directly via the receiver.
- Some parameters of the associated transmitters such as frequency, channel name, gain, low cut, auto lock, and cable emulation are adjustable in the receiver and synchronizable to the associated transmitter via an integrated infrared interface.
- Each receiver module offers 6 pre-defined frequency banks with up to 65 factory-preset frequencies each, and six variable banks with freely tunable channels, allowing you to quickly deploy intermodulation-free frequencies in multichannel applications.
- Battery life for both transmitters can be monitored on the receiver's displays.
Seamless Integration with Existing Digital and Analog Infrastructure
- The internal Audinate Brooklyn II card offers two RJ-45 connectors for integrating the receiver into a Dante network.
- Digital AES-3/EBU output with word clock inputs and outputs.
- High-quality, transformer-balanced analog XLR and 1/4" outputs.
- Headphone output with volume control for audio monitoring both receiver channels—individually or simultaneously.
Setup and Monitoring Simplified with WSM Software
- The receiver can also be monitored and configured via Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for Mac and Windows (free download available separately) and Wavetool software as well as Yamaha CL/QL and Soundcraft Vi000 consoles.
- The WSM software gives you remote access to all receiver operating statuses, even during live performances.
- In addition, this versatile software lets you reset the channel allocation at any time and store it as a "Scene".
- To simplify complex multichannel operation, the software provides immediate identification of the channel allocated to each receiver, at the press of a button.
Enhance the Performance of Your System with Remote Antennas
- Whether active or passive, omnidirectional, directional, or circular, adding a pair of remote antennas extends the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- Compatible models include:
- A 2000 UHF
- AD 3700
- A 1031-U
- A 3700
- AB 3700
- A 5000-CP
- The ASA 3000 active antenna splitter (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less set up time.