The Sennheiser SK 6000 is a professional digital wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Digital 6000 Series receivers, as part of an ultra-reliable wireless system. With its compact size and lightweight, yet durable, magnesium housing, the transmitter is moisture resistant and comfortable to wear.
The SK 6000 is compatible with microphones for every application including the MKE 1, MKE2, MKE Essential, and MKE 40 Sennheiser lavalier mics as well as the HSP 2, HSP 4, HSP Essential, and SL Headmic 1-4 Sennheiser headsets mics. Designed to work with the EM 6000 receiver, the transmitter can also be combined with Digital 9000 and EK 6042 receivers operating in long-range (LR) mode.
Either a BA 61 rechargeable battery pack or a B 61 battery case with three AA batteries is required for powering (both available separately). The BA 61 powers the unit for approximately 6.5 hours.
The user-friendly SK 6000 delivers pristine, top-tier digital sound quality and uncompromising reliability for high-profile sound-reinforcement applications in theaters, corporate installations, broadcast studios, and music venues.
Mission-Critical Performance for Live Productions
- The Digital 6000 Series uses a Phase Shift Keying (PSK) transmission scheme, along with Sennheiser's Long Range mode (with proprietary SeDAC audio codec), for pristine digital audio.
Rock-Solid Reliability with More Channels
- The Digital 6000's intermodulation-free transmission allows for operation in an equidistant frequency grid for more channels at once and worry-free signal stability, even when transmitters are close to each other on stage.
- The extended 88 MHz switching bandwidth provides extra flexibility to find more available channels in challenging RF environments.
Stage-Ready Magnesium Housing
- Specially designed magnesium housing means the transmitter is not only lightweight, but tough enough to handle the rigors of even the most intense performances.
- The LEMO-type mic input is moisture- and ingress-resistant.
- AES-256 and Digital 9000 Series encryption options ensure private, secure transmission.
Long Running Time
- The rechargeable BA 61 battery pack (available separately) gives you up to 6.5 hours of operation.
- The B 61 battery case (available separately) allows three AA batteries to power the unit.
- The battery status is displayed on the transmitter as well as on the receiver for remote battery-life monitoring.
Simple Operation for Complex Productions
- The menu-driven user interface with a backlit LCD is remarkably simple and intuitive.
- The transmitter syncs to the receiver via IR to instantly receive channel, gain, low-pass filter settings, and more.
- The input can accommodate mic, line, or instrument sources and the gain is adjustable in 3 dB steps from -6 to +42 dB.
- The low-cut filter can be turned off or set at 30, 60, 80, 100, or 120 Hz to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise such as wind and handling noise.
- The cable menu allows musicians to emulate varying cable lengths to get classic guitar sounds.
- The automatic lock mode prevents accidental or unauthorized setting changes during events.