The nickel Sennheiser SKM 5200-II is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with 3000/5000 Series receivers. It features an interchangeable microphone capsule design and is offered without a capsule, so you can choose the mic that works best for you. Either a B 5000-2 battery case or BA 5000-2 rechargeable battery pack is required (both available separately).
Robust, highly reliable, and user-friendly, the SKM 5200-II delivers outstanding audio quality for high-profile live sound-reinforcement applications in theaters, corporate installations, broadcast studios, or music venues.
Professional Performance for Demanding Environments
- The HiDyn plus compander system optimizes attack and decay time, exhibiting a signal-to-noise ratio of 110 dB(A) and delivering accurate audio with a flat 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
- The extended 138 MHz switching bandwidth provides extra flexibility to find more available channels in challenging RF environments.
- The Low Intermodulation Mode increases interference immunity, especially useful for productions requiring high channel counts.
- The transmission power can be adjusted to increase either the transmitter's range or extend battery duration—50mW (PWR.HI), 10 mW (PWR.LO), and 10 mW (PWR.Lol).
- The RF output power remains constant until the battery is fully discharged.
- The tough, durable housing is built to withstand the rigors of the most intense performances.
- The rechargeable BA 5000-2 battery pack (available separately) provides up to 12.5 hours of operation.
- The B 5000-2 battery case (available separately) provides up to 13 hours of operation on two AA batteries.
- The battery status is displayed on the transmitter as well as on the receiver for remote battery-life monitoring.
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to choose the microphone that's ideal for your application, and simply screw it onto the transmitter. Capsule options include the ME 5002, ME 5004, ME 5005, ME 5005e, ME 5009, MD 5235, Neumann KK 104, and the Neumann KK 105 (all available separately).
- EM 1046, EM 3532, EM 3031, EM 3032, EM 3731, EM 3732, EM 3732 COM
- EM 3731-II, EM 3732-II, EM 3732 COM-II
- EK 3041, EK 3241, EK 6042
Fast Operation for Fast-Paced Productions
- The menu-driven user interface with a backlit LCD is remarkably simple and intuitive.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared.
- A fixed frequency bank with up to 59 factory-preset channels and a variable bank with 20 freely tunable channels allow you to quickly deploy intermodulation-free frequencies in multi-channel applications.
- Adjust the mic sensitivity in 1 dB steps from -40 dB to +0 dB for use in quiet interview situations or with powerful singing voices.
- The low-cut filter can be turned off or set at 120 or 190 Hz to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise such as wind and handling noise.
- The automatic lock mode prevents accidental or unauthorized setting changes during events.