Configured for the aspiring filmmaker, the EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera Content Creator Kit from Canon bundles the sleek mirrorless body and EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM standard zoom lens with the HG-100TBR Tripod Grip and a 32GB SDHC memory card to provide you with the essentials for vlogging or recording video for social media needs.
Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black)
Especially sleek and impressively versatile, the black Canon EOS M200 blends a wide range of shooting capabilities with an everyday form factor. Sporting a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, the M200 enables high-resolution stills shooting along with a 6.1 fps continuous shooting rate and wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of conditions. UHD 4K video recording is also supported, as well as in-camera 4K time-lapse movie production for a creative melding of stills and video. The sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth performance to suit both stills and video use.
Complementing the imaging assets, the M200's slim design incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD for intuitive shooting control. The screen has a 180° tilting design, too, to benefit selfie shooting as well as working from high and low angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a 180° up, 45° down tilting design to better enable making self-portraits and to work from high and low angles.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions.
- Included LP-E12 battery provides approximately 315 shots per charge with normal settings or 485 shots per charge with Eco Mode on.
EOS Webcam Utility
Other Camera Features
- Time-Lapse Movie mode creates finished 4K videos comprised of consecutively recorded stills with in-camera processing.
- Vertical Video support permits recording in a vertical orientation to suit sharing videos on social media.
- Dedicated Self Portrait mode incorporates a series of tools, such as skin smoothing, background blurring, and a customizable self-timer, to help produce perfect selfies.
- Creative Assist makes it easy to see the effects of changing camera settings with real-time results displayed. This mode also lets you fine-tune brightness, contrast, and saturation with a dedicated menu.
- Visual Guide and Feature Assistant explain and illustrate the various shooting modes in order to foster experimentation and a better understanding of the camera's capabilities.
- Silent Mode virtually eliminates the shutter sound in order to prevent startling subjects or to permit working in noise-sensitive environments.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon HG-100TBR Tripod Grip
Useful for stabilizing your shots, the HG-100TBR Tripod Grip is compatible with select Canon EOS M and PowerShot G cameras. Serving double duty, the HG-100TBR can be used either as a camera grip for handheld shooting or can fold out to a sleek tabletop tripod. The head has a tilting design for working at different angles and it attaches to cameras via a 1/4"-20 mount. A BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control is also included, and fits into the grip's design, for wireless shooting and seamless camera control.