With the addition of the Top Handle Scorpio from 8Sinn, you'll be able to comfortably use the Cage for Sony a7R IV for low-angle shots as well as to mount more overall accessories. The right grip of the cage is designed to ergonomically blend with the camera handgrip and allow for a comfortable hold of the camera. The cage is designed from a single piece of aluminum to ensure optimal build quality. It provides access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera and also offers a slot on the side for securing an optional wrist strap.
The cage features 1/4"-20 and 1/2" accessory-mount threads and a built-in shoe mount on the top left. The top handle additionally provides 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads, a sideways 15mm rod port, and four more shoe mounts, two being in front and two on the rear. Of the four shoe mounts of the top handle, two are positioned facing downwards to allow additional mounting flexibility. The top handle secures to the cage via a thumbscrew rosette mount.
Your camera attaches to an included 1/4"-20 screw that secures from the bottom of the cage using a supplied Allen key. Cable clamps for the cage from 8Sinn are also available and sold separately.
- Ergonomic right-side grip blends well with the camera handgrip
- 1/4"-20 and 1/2" mounting threads all around for accessories
- Designed from a single piece of aluminum
- Provides access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera
- Slot on the side for an optional wrist strap
- Optional cable clamps and top handles from 8Sinn are supported
- 1/4"-20 thumbscrew rosette mount attachment to the cage
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads
- Four built-in shoe mounts (two facing downward for additional flexibility)
- Sideways 15mm rod port