With the addition of the Top Handle Scorpio from 8Sinn, you'll be able to comfortably use the Cage for Panasonic DC-S1H for low-angle shots as well as to mount more accessories. The cage features 1/4"-20 mounting threads, a built-in shoe mount, and M4 threads for attaching the 8Sinn Top Handle Extension Adapter, sold separately. The Extension Adapter provides support for the included top handle plus the optional Panasonic XLR audio adapter at the same time. The M4 mounts are positioned on the upper front edge of the cage.
The top handle additionally provides 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads, a sideways 15mm rod port, and four more shoe mounts, two being in front and two on the rear. Of the four shoe mounts of the top handle, two are positioned facing downwards to allow additional mounting flexibility. The top handle secures to the cage via a thumbscrew rosette mount.
The cage is designed from a single piece of aluminum to ensure optimal build quality. It provides access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera and also offers a slot on the side for securing an optional wrist strap. Your camera attaches to an included 1/4"-20 screw that secures from the bottom of the cage using a supplied Allen key. Cable clamps for the cage from 8Sinn are also available and sold separately.
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Built-in shoe mount
- M4 threads supporting an optional 8Sinn Top Handle Extension Adapter, which holds a top handle and Panasonic XLR audio adapter at the same time
- Designed from a single piece of aluminum
- Provides access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera
- Slot on the side for an optional wrist strap
- Optional cable clamps and top handles from 8Sinn supported
- 1/4"-20 thumbscrew rosette mount attachment to the cage
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads
- Four built-in shoe mounts (two facing downward for additional flexibility)
- Sideways 15mm rod port