With the S6Pro Fluid Head providing balanced support for loads up to 13.2 lb, and the A573T Dual-Tube Aluminum Tripod offering an efficient setup/breakdown workflow as well as stable support, you get an effective solution for professional applications with most cameras. The tripod features a built-in mid-level spreader and the head provides 5+0 steps of counterbalance and continuous pan and tilt drag.
The S6Pro head has a flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread on the bottom, allowing the versatility to move it from the tripod directly to other camera supports, such as sliders. The tripod is designed with a 75mm bowl but includes a half-ball adapter with a 3/8"-16 screw for incorporating the head. The tripod has rubber feet with dual spikes underneath for use on virtually all surfaces.
Combined, the 2-stage tripod and S6Pro head have a height range of 29.5 to 62". The tripod is made of aluminum and the head of magnesium and aluminum, including its knobs. The head comes with a pan bar that can be attached on either side. It also offers two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for attaching articulating arms and other accessories.
- 13.2 lb payload
- 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 65mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 5+0 steps of counterbalance
- Continuous pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- 75mm bowl
- Includes a half-ball adapter with a 3/8"-16 screw
- Rubber feet with dual spikes
- Built-in mid-level spreader
- Height range 29.5 to 62" with the head attached