Take photos and video as deep as 200' below the surface with your Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III camera sealed safely inside the Fantasea Line FG7X III Underwater Housing. This enclosure features a durable, shock/corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body and the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which pulls a vacuum before you dive to verify that the seal is intact. It's also equipped with a moisture detector to alert you in the unlikely event of a leak during the dive. Dual fiber-optic cable ports enable the connection of optional external strobes for better lighting that will greatly enhance your underwater images.
Mechanical controls on the housing afford access to all of the G7 X Mark III's functions. You can attach optional arms for strobes or video lights via the cold shoe mount on top of the housing. When shooting with the camera's built-in flash alone instead of using external strobes, the supplied diffuser can be added on to ensure that the flash will not create backscatter, glare, or hard shadows. The included, removable LCD hood blocks excess stray light from hitting the camera's monitor for better visibility.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Double O-ring main seal
- Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System verifies seal integrity before you dive
- Moisture detector alerts you right away in unlikely event of a breach in waterproof seal
- Body constructed from durable, injection-molded polycarbonate, resistant to both corrosion and shock
- Clear back to monitor O-ring seal and camera
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Dual fiber-optic cable ports in a removable plate enable connection of optional external strobes
- Mechanical push-button, dial, and lever controls afford access to all camera functions
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Controls are clearly labeled for easy identification
- Included diffuser shields LCD from backscatter, glare, or hard shadows
- Removable anti-glare LCD hood blocks excess stray light from hitting camera's monitor