The Denon Dual SC5000M Prime Media Players and X1800 Prime Club DJ Mixer Kit from B&H includes two Denon SC5000M prime media players and a Denon X1800 prime 4-channel club DJ mixer. This kit can be used in clubs, recording studios, or party venues to deliver 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio and analog outputs, USB, or SD card input in DJ applications for music playback.
Denon DJ SC5000M Prime DJ Media Player with Motorized Platter & 7" Multi-Touch Display
The Denon DJ SC5000M Prime is a high-definition digital DJ media player with a 7" motorized vinyl platter, a 7" multi-touch HD display, and latency-free tactile navigation, load, and playback functionality. The dual-layer playback engine acts like two separate players in one, complete with per-layer analog and digital audio outputs. Additionally, the player is capable of onboard music file analysis, which allows you to add cue points, loop start and end points, and more while working on-the-fly.
The SC5000M utilizes a dedicated multicore internal processor to run Denon DJ's Engine Prime music librarian software, which features direct access to convenient performance functions. The die-cast aluminum platter boasts real vinyl, adjustable vinyl tension, and variable torque settings. The player also includes eight multifunction trigger pads that deliver creative expression for your hot cues, loops, slices, roll playback with every performance locked to the super accurate beat-grid analysis.
Up to four players can be LAN networked to a Denon DJ X1800 Prime 4-channel mixer (available separately) for synchronized data transfer between units, plus enhanced BPM and FX possibilities. The Engine Prime ecosystem remembers any previously entered DJ performance preferences and settings when inserting a USB drive or SD card, including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, and preparation folders. The audio outputs are 24-bit / 96 kHz for the uncompromising sound quality, and the SC5000M Prime plays a variety of uncompressed audio formats, including FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, and WAV, plus popular compressed music files such as MP3 and AAC/M4A.
- Motorized platter with real 7" vinyl
- Adjustable vinyl tension for slip/scratch control
- Two variable torque settings (low/high)
- Ergonomic platter design
- High-resolution (3600 ticks per rotation) MIDI performance accuracy
- 7" HD display with multi-touch gestures
- 24-bit / 96 kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and more)
- Eight multifunction trigger pads for Cues, Loops, Slices, and Rolls
- Customizable RGB color around the platter
- Three USB and one SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Includes Engine Prime music management software
Denon DJ X1800 Prime - Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer with Smart Hub
The X1800 Prime from Denon DJ is a professional 4-channel club DJ mixer with 24-bit/96 kHz digital output, dedicated Sweep and BPM FX, and an integrated LAN-Hub for connecting up to four SC5000 Prime media players or accessories. Each input of the mixer features a level control, channel fader, expressive 3-band EQ with Classic or Isolation modes, a dedicated filter (HP/LP), and Sweep FX, which include Dub Echo, Noise, Wash Out, and Gate settings.
The OLED screen is bright and easy on the eyes especially in low-light situations. Personalize your workflow, access 12 additional high-quality Denon DJ effects, and utilize the "quick-to-set" Effects Quantization Touch Strip, which engages rhythm-based adjustments to shape your performance in perfect synchronization.
Each of the four inputs channels offers phono/line switchable channels plus an external stereo signal send and return option. Each channel also offers digital inputs via S/PDIF coaxial, DVS capability, and two USB inputs for connecting two computers for seamless transitions and back-to-back sessions.
Two high-quality mic inputs allow you to engage the crowd, while monitoring the cue/split/master mix with either 1/4 or 1/8" headphone connectivity. With the LAN connection to the SC5000, all tempo-based effects respond with even more accuracy and on-the-fly performance precision. There is even a MIDI output, which allows for the connection of drum machines, instruments, and effects processors.
- Four-Channel Digital Mixer with four phono/line switchable channels
- BPM FX section with frequency controlled ‘Band-Isolation’
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices.
- Dedicated Sweep and BPM FX Knobs: High-quality effects for each channel with a single knob turn
- Expressive EQ: Choose Classic or Isolation modes and an Adjustable Filter Resonance Control
- ‘Engine Connect’ protocol for beat-grid locked FX
- Expressive Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’, Crossfader
- Connect MIDI based effects and instruments
- 24-bit/96 kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- Crisp OLED screen for precise menu based adjustments
- Four digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- LAN Hub for up to four players or accessories
- Rugged metal construction