The OZEN Agile 5 is a 75mm half-ball fluid tripod head built for compact, handheld-size cameras. It's designed with 7+0 steps of counterbalance fine-tuned specifically for such small and lightweight cameras. With a counterbalance payload of 0-15 lb, the head supports these cameras with or without accessories. The Agile 5 features OZEN's Mini E-Z Load quick release camera plate system, which allows efficiently mounting your camera from the top, as opposed to sliding it in from the front.
The Agile 5 offers 3+0 steps of fluid pan and tilt drag and has independent pan and tilt locks. Drag is designed to be ultra smooth and to remain so through continued use. The "0" setting being available for both counterbalance and drag, the Agile 5 is also highly suitable for still photography.
The head provides two rosette mounts and includes an extendable pan bar that can be attached to either the left or right rosette. The rosettes are replaceable for added longevity of the head. The supplied camera plate comes with both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws. An illuminated bubble level is also built in and powers on at the press of a button so you can balance the head in any environment.
- 75mm half-ball fluid tripod head
- 7+0 steps of counterbalance tailored to handheld-size mirrorless/DSLR cameras
- 0-15 lb counterbalance payload
- Mini E-Z Load quick release camera plate system
- 3+0 steps of fluid pan/tilt drag designed to be ultra smooth over continued use
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- Two replaceable rosette mounts
- Extendable pan bar included
- Camera plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws
- Illuminated bubble level
- Aluminum build