Add big power to your compact gaming rig with the ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming AM4 Mini-ITX Motherboard. Featuring the AMD X570 chipset, this motherboard supports second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. Built to stay cool while delivering high performance, the Strix X570-I Gaming has two memory slots for up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching up to 4800 MHz when overclocked. The small form factor mini-ITX motherboard has two M.2 SSD storage slots in addition to four SATA III connectors. Install a graphics card into the available PCIe 4.0 x16 slot and your gaming PC will be ready for action. Other features include integrated HDMI and DisplayPort connectors for AMD Ryzen processors with Radeon Vega graphics. The motherboard also has an addressable Gen 2 Aura Sync RGB lighting header, a Gigabit Ethernet port, integrated 802.11ax Wi-Fi, and SupremeFX S122A 8-Channel HD Audio with a variety of customization options.
AMD X570 Chipset
Storage and Memory
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support NVMe SSDs up to type 2280 with RAID support for enhanced performance.
- ASUS OptiMem: An optimized memory trace layout for higher memory frequencies and lower latency.
- RAMCache III: A utility that automatically caches all your storage devices so that games and apps load faster.
- SafeSlot: Strong PCIe slots increase retention force and shearing resistance when installing components.
- FlexKey: The front panel header can be used to customize the reset button so that it provides quick access to Aura lighting controls, DirectKey, or a system reset.
- Q-LED: Onboard LED lights indicate the power status and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device.
- Q-Slot: A side lock that allows you to quickly install and secure a graphics card.
- Q-DIMM: One-sided locks for quickly securing or removing memory modules.
- ESD Guard: Electrostatic protection covers the USB, audio, and LAN ports.
- SupremeFX S1220A Audio: The integrated audio is designed to deliver a flat frequency response for a neutral but detailed sound signature that reaches up to 113 dB.
- Dual Op Amplifiers: Two onboard amps push sound out to your headphones or speakers with a 32-600Ω impedance.
- Nichicon Audio Capacitors: These capacitors are designed to help produce a warm, natural sound with high clarity and fidelity.
- LED Audio Jack: Backlit audio jacks help you to quickly locate the connectors in darkened spaces.
- Sonic Studio III: This tool allows you to create custom sound profiles for individual applications, and supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets.
- TPU Insight: The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is an onboard micro-controller that helps to provide a variety of system-tuning features. It can be used to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclocking parameters.
- EPU Guidance: The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) optimizes power consumption to maximize savings in Away mode, which shuts down I/O controllers.
- Fan Xpert 4: Manually or automatically control the speed of your fans to find a balance of cooling performance and noise. Extreme Quiet mode reduces fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system quiet during light tasks.
- Digi+ VRM Control: The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) allows direct control over voltages, the switching frequency, and power-efficiency settings to fine-tune the CPU voltage regulation for stability and performance.
- Turbo App: An app that allows you to assign applications to specific cores on AMD processors to prioritize computing resources.
- GameFirst V: A network customization tool for ROG routers that lets you select the best Wi-Fi channel to optimize data traffic, helping to ensure stability with minimal interference.