Designed specifically for the Canon C500 Mark II, the Porta Brace Polar Cover Cold-Weather Protective Cover for Canon EOS C500 Mark II has a thick layer of padded insulation and is lined with a mylar-type fabric to reflect heat towards the camera. For additional warmth, that cover can accept air-activated heat packs (sold separately) in the interior mesh pockets.
The Polar Cover does not leave your camera's LCD viewfinder out in the cold as it features insulated protection. Hook-and-loop fabric fasteners allow for easy access to the LCD when needed. A built-in lens hood helps prevent condensation from forming on your lens when moving from cold temperatures to warm. The hood features anti-slip collars that snugly conform to your lens or matte box. Likewise, a shotgun mic protector helps keep your mic dry.
- Insulated for maximum protection to your camera
- Mylar fabric is used to reflect heat back to your camera
- Internal mesh pockets accept optional air-activated hand warmers for additional warmth
- Insulated LCD protection and easy viewing access
- Shotgun mic protection
- Anti-slip collars form tight seal around lens or matte box
- Insulated lens cap prevents lens condensation
- Made in the USA