This VEO 2 GO 265HCBM Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod with T-50 Ball Head from Vanguard is a support system that features a tripod with a detachable leg and removable center column that can be combined to form a monopod with a 29.8 to 66.9" adjustable height. Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the included quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod/monopod's ball head using an Arca-type quick release clamp. The T-50 Ball Head is removable, provides up to a 91° tilt for portrait orientation and 360° of independent rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement.
When configured as a tripod, the VEO 2 GO 265HCBM Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod with T-50 Ball Head supports up to 22.0 lb and measures 16.1" when folded. Each of its 5-section legs features an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and twist locks for rapid deployment. As a tripod, it can be set at a minimum height of 9.5" when its removable, push-and-pull, rapid center column is substituted with the included Low Angle Adapter. Together, the three legs can be extended to obtain a maximum height of 49.6 or 65.5" when used with the center column fully raised. Each of the carbon fiber legs includes a rubber foot, and to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft or uneven soil, a set of spiked feet is also provided.
For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating lower-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them.
A nylon carry bag is provided for storage and transport.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 22.0 lb
- Push-and-pull, twist-lock rapid center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set for a maximum height of 49.6", or 65.5" with the center column fully raised
- Low Angle Adapter allows minimum height of 9.5"
- Center column is reversible, facilitating lower-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature 5 sections, with twist locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 21°, 50°, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Spiked feet are also provided to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft or uneven soil
- Weighs 3.1 lb, measures 16.1" when legs are reversed 180° and folded
- Arca-type T-50 Ball Head provides up to a 91° tilt for portrait orientation and 360° of independent rotation, and it can be locked into place along its range of movement
- Removable center column and one detachable tripod leg can be configured as a monopod with a 29.8 to 66.9" adjustable height along with the included ball head
- Detachable tripod leg and included ball head only can be configured as a monopod with a 17.8 to 48.3" adjustable height
- Rubberized cover on the detachable tripod leg provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Carbon fiber legs
- T-50 Arca-type, aluminum alloy quick release ball head with two built-in bubble levels to accommodate landscape or portrait orientations
- QS-60 V2 Arca-type, aluminum alloy quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount, D-ring, and rubberized, anti-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 reducer bushing for center column allows attachment of accessories that feature 3/8"-16 accessory threads
- Included nylon carry bag for storage and transport of the tripod with ball head