This Freewell 72mm Magnetic Quick-Swap Circular Polarizer Filter helps reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a nonmetallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
An included Freewell 72mm magnetic adapter ring allows the circular polarizer filter to be used on a lens with 72mm front filter threads. Each surface of the Freewell 72mm Magnetic Quick-Swap Circular Polarizer Filter is multi-coated to help eliminate internal ghosting and reflections. It also features a resistance coating that offers greater protection to oil, dust, and scratches, and it helps it stay clean longer than uncoated filters. The coatings are also hydrophobic, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
The Freewell 72mm Magnetic Quick-Swap Circular Polarizer Filter also includes 72mm front threads, permitting the use of screw-on filters with 72mm rear threads.
- Helps reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light polarized due to reflection from a nonmetallic surface, clears up haze in distant landscapes, and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Does not disrupt auto exposure or focus features
- Constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- 3x filter factor reduces exposure by 1.6 stops
- Coated for oil, static, dirt, as well as scratch resistance and provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning
- 72mm front filter threads allow the use of screw-on filters with 72mm rear threads
- Includes a magnetic adapter ring, storage case, lens cap, and microfiber cleaning cloth