Equipped with tally and talk-back functionalities, the encrypted Ghost-Eye Wireless 800TC ENG Video Transmitter from CINEGEARS is suitable for transmitting uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2625' away.
The 800TC ENG transmitter can only be used with 800TC Ghost-Eye receivers that use the same level of encryption. Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. The set is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI, or vice versa.
Small obstacles in the line-of-sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line-of-sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. Other features of the set include required AES-128 signal encryption and timecode.
The tally light on the 800TC ENG transmitter indicates when the camera is on the air, while the talkback feature on the receiver end allows the director to give heads up to the camera operator. Combined with a video splitter, the 800TC ENG transmitter can be used to trigger the record function on an external recorder on the receiver's end.
- Wireless HD video and audio transmission up to 2625'
- Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps
- HDMI/SDI cross-conversion with SDI loop-out
- Supports timecode
- Supports Start/Stop functionality
- Low latency at <1 ms
- Four transmission channels to an unlimited number of Ghost-Eye receivers
- Cross-compatibility with encrypted Ghost-Eye models
- Receivers must match AES128 encryption
- Auto-relink once receiver is back within range