The 24" Slider Carbon from Rhino Camera Gear is an ultra-rigid, modular camera slider that supports loads up to 15 lb. This carbon fiber and stainless steel slider is even more rigid than the previous version and it uses an oversized knob to mount quickly and easily to your tripod, no slider spinning required. Use the Slider Carbon with separately available components like the Flywheel for smooth manual slides, the High Torque Motor for vertical motion, or the Arc II motion control unit. Optional stainless steel rails are available to support heavier loads, as are 42" carbon rails for longer slides.
The Rhino Slider Carbon features all-terrain legs for leveling on almost any surface and a 3/8"-16 carriage screw for mounting your camera or ball head. This 24" slider incorporates a single tripod quick mount in the center. Vertical travel is enhanced by a newly designed end plate with a press-fit pulley mount that eliminates slippage.
- 24" lightweight carbon fiber rails
- Easy-to-use tripod quick mount in center
- Increased rigidity from previous version
- Interchangeable with separately available rails
- Supports loads up to 15 lb
- New end plate design for smooth vertical moves
- Use with optional Flywheel, High-Torque Motor, and/or Arc II motion controller
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Folding all-terrain legs