Capture and view up to 6K video in crisp detail with this Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Monitoring Kit from B&H. This kit bundles the Super 35 sensor Pocket Cinema Camera 6K camera with the Shinobi 5" 3G-SDI / 4K HDMI Pro onboard monitor, two Sony L-series type batteries, a fast charger, a DC power supply, a heavy-duty ball head monitor mount, a secure HDMI 2.0 cable, and a locking cold shoe accessory mount.
The Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2 is the latest compact Super35 camera to join the Blackmagic Design series. This cine-style camera features the same 6K S35 sensor, recording features, dynamic range, interface ports, and controls as the 6K Pro but pares a few features to create a more affordable form. Features inherited from the 6K Pro include a 5" tilting touchscreen LCD, Pro EVF and battery grip options, dual mini-XLR audio inputs, an NP-F570 L-series battery slot, and the updated Gen 5 color science. By eliminating the internal ND filters and reducing the 1500cd/m² LCD brightness of the 6K Pro, Blackmagic now enables users to choose between two near identical 6K models as best suits their priorities.
The Blackmagic Design 6K G2 camera comes with a DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key plus a 30W power supply, offering simultaneous battery charging, an NP-F570 battery, a lens port cap, and a camera strap.
- A new focus-assist intensity adjustment slider
- The ability to select between SD and SSD media on the LCD screen itself
- Frame guide color adjustment
- Improved lens control and autofocus features
- Adds support for focus and zoom demands—no longer just for studio cameras
- Gyro sensor information can be recorded into data and DaVinci Pro can use the gyro data to stabilize the footage
- Choose from a wide array of Canon EF/EF-S-mount lenses
- Electronic lens communication with iris, autofocus, and zoom control available with compatible lenses
- 6144 x 3456 (6K), 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1)
- 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI)
- 1920 x 1080 (HD)
- Both 2868 x 1512 (2.8K 17:9) and 1920 x 1080 (HD) at rates up to 120 fps
- Like the Blackmagic Studio cameras, the BMPCC 6K G2 has a built-in color corrector that works with the ATEM Mini
- Supports the optional pedestal-style focus and zoom controls
The Shinobi 5" 4K HDMI Monitor is an on-camera monitor with DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video input. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Shinobi features a lightweight plastic chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze. A 12V power supply with L-series battery eliminator is included with the unit.
- ARRI Log CEI160 / LogCEI200 / LogCEI250 / LogCEI320 /LogCEI400 / LogCEI500 / LogCEI640 / LogCEI800 /LogCEI1000 / LogCEI1280 / LogCEI1600
- Canon CLog / CLog 2 / CLog 3
- Fuji F-Log
- JVC JLog
- Nikon N-Log
- Sony SLog / SLog2 / SLog3
- Panasonic Vlog
- RED Log3G10 / RED LogFilm
- Sony SGamut / SGamut3 / SGamut3.cine
- Canon Cinema / DCI P3 / DCI P3+
- Panasonic V Gamut
- Arri Alexa Wide Gamut
- Rec709 / BT.2020
- RED WideGamut / RED DragonColor / DragonColor2
- RED Color2 / RED Color3 / RED Color4
The 39" ZILR 4Kp60 Hyper-Thin High-Speed HDMI Secure Cable with Ethernet provides secure connectivity and support for uncompromising resolution while remaining flexible and easy to manage. It is compatible with HDMI 2.0 and features locking 24kt gold-plated Type-A male connectors with a low profile of just 24mm.
The cable integrates an HDMI Ethernet channel, HDCP 2.2 to play protected content, and camera Log formats for color grading workflows. It allows bandwidth up to 18 Gb/s, up to 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz for one device, Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution, and HDR for compliant devices.
Unlock full 4K resolution in mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, and external video recorders for up to 4Kp60 DCI (4096 x 2160) on supported devices for video professionals.
Creative professionals can monitor on set with HDR displays and external recorders to view camera Log video for color grading workflows.
Add a monitor to your video recording system with this aluminum Heavy-Duty Camera Shoe Mount Adapter with Ball Head from Elvid. This convenient accessory mounts directly to a camera's shoe mount and allows for the attachment of a full array of video accessories. Specifically meant to attach monitors or small lights to your camcorder or camera while shooting video, this ball head has a single locking knob for fast and safe operation, and is easily removable.
Accessories attach via the 1/4"-20 screw thread on top, and the bottom features a removable shoe mount and a 3/8" thread. The shoe mount itself is removable and features its own 3/8"-16 mounting screw, in case you want to use it without the ball head.
The Power Kit v2 from Atomos includes two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries, a charger, and a power supply with locking connector for Atomos monitors. The kit enables fast charging of one battery at a time.
When attached to a flash or light panel, this Frio Hold Universal Shoe Mount allows you to couple it to any stand with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threads. By using a polymer composite to cut down on weight, it has the added benefit of eliminating unwanted flash triggering from metal-on-metal shorting. It provides resistance to expansion and contraction under extreme temperatures and conditions compared to a stainless steel or aluminum adapter.