The Sling Grip Handle from E-Image provides an enhanced way of shooting in low-angle mode with the Horizon One and Horizon Pro gimbals. It clamps around the bottom of the gimbal and lets you more comfortably hold the gimbal underslung. It also provides an additional point of contact in all other modes.
One of the special features of the Sling Grip Handle is that the handle component is adjustable 175° on a rosette mount, so you can set it into whatever position is best for the situation at hand. This capability highly adds to the effectiveness of the Sling. Besides this, the Sling also offers a shoe mount for attaching a monitor, and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for mounting additional accessories, such as articulating arms.
- Helps shoot more effectively in underslung, low-angle mode
- Provides an additional point of contact in all other modes
- Adjustable 175° on a rosette mount
- Shoe mount for attaching a monitor
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for accessories