Set up your Canon EOS C500 Mark II for professional video and cinema production with this Base version of the Wooden Camera Unified Accessory Kit. Centered around the C500 Unified Baseplate, this kit can function in both handheld shoots and on stationary rigs.
The included 12" rod pair fits in the baseplate and offers mounting points for accessories such as a matte box, follow focus, lens support, or lens motors. The top plate features multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 anti-twist threads, as well as a Canon LCD bracket adapter to remount the camera's LCD. The top handle attaches to the top plate via two screws and provides a convenient, secure way to hold your camera. It features multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 anti-twist threads, two shoe mounts, and a 15mm rod port. See below for more information on the individual items included in this kit.
Mount this aluminum Top Plate from Wooden Camera onto the Canon C500 Mark III or Mark II to add accessories such as a top handle, extension arms, a monitor, or EVF mount to your camera. A Canon LCD/EVF bracket adapter is included to reinstall the original camera LCD onto the plate.
The top plate features numerous 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 ARRI-style anti-twist accessory threads, which can be used to mount a top handle, and it features a standard 15mm LWS rod clamp to install rods on top of the camera for additional accessories. Four 1/4"-20 screws are included to install the plate on top of the camera.
The Wooden Camera Unified Baseplate supports 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height, and it offers a vertical 15mm rod port for incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Kit. This Kit allows you to support different lens adapters from Wooden Camera, Metabones, and other brands.
The Baseplate includes the Core Unit, a Lower Quick Dovetail tripod plate on the bottom, and a Dovetail Camera Plate for the Canon C200, C200B, and C700. Other Unified Baseplate Dovetail Plates are also supported, allowing for quick swaps with a variety of cameras.
The Baseplate provides two quick release options. You can remove the Dovetail Camera Plate only and leave the Core Unit with your rod pair behind, or you can remove the Core Unit from the Lower Quick Dovetail, in which case you'll have a dovetail on the bottom of the Core Unit that's compatible with any 2060 Dovetail, Safety Dovetail, or Shoulder Rig.
The Dovetail Camera Plate features a long slot along its center that lets you secure it to the camera with multiple screws (included), which can be set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart. It also has a non-slip rubber surface that will prevent the camera from twisting.
The Dovetail Camera Plate has an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail compatible with many third-party products. It also has threaded 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripod plates. The Lower Quick Dovetail has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for attaching to tripod plates or ARRI standard bridgeplates, such as the Wooden Camera Unified Bridgeplates.
The Unified Baseplate can also be upgraded for VCT-14 compatible mounting options. Simply attach it to the optional Unified VCT Wedge Plate, which can then be mounted on the Unified VCT-14 Tripod Plate, also sold separately. The Unified Baseplate is backward compatible with Wooden Camera's original Quick Dovetails (Standard, DSLR, and Large).
- Supports 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height
- Offers a vertical 15mm rod port for incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Kit (for lens adapter support)
- Includes the Core Unit, Lower Quick Dovetail tripod plate, and Dovetail Camera Plate
- Two quick release options—remove Core Unit or remove Dovetail Camera Plate
- Core Unit features a dovetail on the bottom, compatible with any 2060 Dovetail, Safety Dovetail, or Shoulder Rig
- Dovetail Camera Plate features an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail and threaded holes for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripods plates
- Lower Quick Dovetail offers threaded holes for attaching to tripod plates or ARRI standard bridgeplates
- Long slot along the center allows multiple screws to be attached to the camera, set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart
- Anti-twist, non-slip rubber surface
- Upgradable for VCT-14 compatible mounting options
- Additional Lower Quick Dovetail and Dovetail Camera Plates can be purchased for quick swap capability
- Backward compatible with original Wooden Camera Quick Dovetail
The Wooden Camera Top Handle V2 mounts on top of your camera or on a cheese plate via three 1/4"-20 screws. This universal handle features 2" side-to-side and front-to-back screw channels for versatile positioning options.
In addition to providing an ergonomic grip for hand-holding your camera, the Top Handle V2 offers multiple options for mounting accessories. Mounts include 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and ARRI anti-twist threads, two cold shoe mounts, and a single 15mm rod clamp.
This is a single, 12" long 15mm Support Rod from Wooden Camera for mounting accessories. It is chamfered at each end to ease sliding accessories on and off, and has a hollow interior providing for maximum strength.