Enhance your display's audio with the Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro 7.1 SSE 600W Soundbar System. It features a soundbar with left, right, and center channels, two side-firing tweeters, and two satellite speakers that can act as either rear or up-firing Atmos speakers. The included 8" wireless subwoofer provides low bass impact and provides power and audio to the satellite speakers. The system's ability to decode Dolby and DTS signals, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, helps provide an immersive surround sound experience with compatible content.
This soundbar system has Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with your compatible smart device and wirelessly streaming your audio content. Its wired connections include optical, digital coaxial, 1/8", and three HDMI inputs to support a variety of source types. The soundbar also has a USB port for playback of MP3 and WAV files. Its HDMI output is ARC-compatible, so you can hear display-based audio from built-in apps like Netflix and YouTube. It includes a backlit remote control as an added convenience.
- The Spatial engine performs spatial-amplification techniques and engages the four tweeters in the system to provide enhanced detail and directionality, and enlarge the spaciousness of the soundstage.
- The Surround engine provides upmixing, phase, and volume augmentations to help optimize the clarity and balance of the sound across all the channels.
- The Elevation engine enables the processing of object-based content, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, and interlaces a height effects sound layer into each driver to help provide a more immersive perception of directionally vertical effects.
- 5.8 GHz subwoofer connection
- 12-bit color space
- HDMI support for LPCM 7.1, LPCM 5.1, and PCM 2.0 formats
- Optical support for Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround, and LPCM 2.0
- Movie, Music, Game, Sports, News, Clear Voice, Night, and DSP Off sound modes
- Bass & treble level control
- Surround L&R balance
- Satellite speakers connect to the subwoofer for power and signal data