The Freewell 67mm UV Filter is a general-use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. This UV filter is constructed from Schott B270 glass for enhanced clarity and color fidelity. Each glass surface is multi-coated to help eliminate internal ghosting and reflections. The Freewell 67mm UV Filter is also coated for resistance to oil, dust, and scratches, offering greater protection to the filter and helping it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The coatings are also hydrophobic, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
The UV filter also functions as a magnetic lens adapter ring that allows non-UV Freewell magnetic quick-swap filters to be used on a lens with 67mm front filter threads. Its rear-threaded filter ring allows for the convenient installation or removal of non-UV Freewell magnetic quick-swap filters.
- UV filter for lenses with 67mm front filter threads
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Coated for oil, static, dirt, as well as scratch resistance and provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning
- Allows non-UV Freewell magnetic quick-swap filters to be used on lenses with 67mm front filter threads
- Enables convenient installation or removal of non-UV Freewell magnetic quick-swap filters
- Includes storage case, lens cap, as well as microfiber cloth for cleaning and maintenance