Protect your DJ mixer and media players at the gig and during transit with the black-on-black ProX DJ Coffin Flight Case with Laptop Shelf and Wheels, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf and low-profile rubber wheels. Designed to hold one Pioneer DJM-900 mixer and two CDJ-2000NXS2 players, it also fits the Denon X1800 Prime mixer and SC5000M Prime media players.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design, tongue-and-groove trim, and steel ball corners. The interior features adjustable foam pieces to cushion your DJ system and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories. Since the case's front panels are removable, you can leave your gear in the case during live performances and still access the front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around.
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Designed to hold one Pioneer DJ DJM-900 mixer and two CDJ-2000NXS or CDJ-2000NXS2 multi-players
- Also compatible with Denon DJ X1800 Prime mixer and SC5000M Prime media player
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panels allow convenient access to the front-panel jacks and switches of your mixer and media players
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Easy locking-fit tongue and groove
- Spring-action recessed handle per side
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile rubber wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Access hole with removable emblem cover
- Multiple pieces of adjustable foam ensure the proper fit