Protect your DJ mixer and turntables at the gig and during transit with the silver-on-black ProX DJ Coffin Flight Case with Laptop Shelf and Wheels and an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf and low-profile rubber wheels. Designed to hold one RANE DJ Seventy-Two mixer and two turntables in battle mode, this case is ideal for live performances and special events.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design, tongue-and-groove trim, and steel ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your DJ system and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories. Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your gear in the case during performances and still access your mixer's front-panel jacks and switches.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around. When in its normal stationary position, the case is prevented from sliding by four industrial-grade rubber feet on the bottom.
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Designed to hold one RANE DJ Seventy-Two mixer and two turntables in battle mode
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back and bottom of the case
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the front-panel jacks and switches of your mixer
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Easy locking-fit tongue and groove
- Spring-action recessed handle per side
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile rubber wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- High-density foam interior support and casing