The slate Leatherman FREE K4 Pocket Knife Multi-Tool is a multi-tasker disguised as a pocket knife—packing eight useful tools that you'll learn you can't live without.
The K4 is built with the FREE system, which uses magnets to hold the different tools closed and to bring each one securely to the open position where they lock in place for your safety. The main blade folds out on one side with its own mechanical lock release, and the other tools fold out from the opposite side that has its own separate lock release. Both releases are ambidextrous to make it easy and simple for everyone to use. When combined with the convenient one-handed operation for each tool, the K4 becomes an essential part of your everyday carry kit. With a closed length of just four and a half inches and a weight under six ounces, it is comfortable to carry in your pocket, with a natural and easy fit in the hand. In addition to a robust 3.3" straight-edge 420HC knife blade, the K4 boasts essential tools that include flat and Phillips-head screwdrivers, a bottle opener, awl, package opener, spring-action scissors, and pry tool. To give you carrying options, it also sports a removable pocket clip. Proudly made in the USA, this version of the FREE K4 comes complete and ready to work.
Tools & Functions
- 420HC knife blade: General-purpose 3.3" full (straight) edge drop point design allows you to perform an array of cutting tasks
- Awl: Puncture tough materials like leather and canvas tarps to create or enlarge holes and sew with the integrated thread loop
- Spring-action scissors: Use one handed to quickly and easily cut through thin materials
- Bottle opener: Pop open your favorite beverage
- Pry tool: Designed to provide leverage between two objects and pry them apart safely
- Package opener: Slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape without the inherent danger of a knife blade
- Phillips screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws
- Medium screwdriver: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws
- Extra-small screwdriver: Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws