While it might look like just another pocket knife, the Leatherman FREE T4 Pocket Knife Multi-Tool packs 12 useful tools that you'll learn you can't live without.
The T4 is built with the FREE system, which uses magnets to hold the different tools closed and to bring each one securely to the open position where they lock in place for your safety. When combined with the convenient one-hand operation for each tool, the T4 becomes an essential part of your everyday carry kit. It has a closed length of under 4 inches and a weight of just over 4 ounces so it will be comfortable to carry with a natural and easy fit in the hand. In addition to a 2.2" straight-edge 420HC knife blade, the T4 boasts fan favorites including flat and Phillips-head screwdrivers, a bottle opener, awl, package opener, pry tool, tweezers, scissors, and a file. Proudly made in the USA, this version of the FREE T4 comes complete and ready to work in clamshell packaging.
Tools & Functions
- 420HC knife blade: Full (straight) edge allows you to perform an array of cutting tasks
- Awl: Puncture tough materials like leather and canvas tarps to create or enlarge holes and sew with the integrated thread loop
- Bottle opener: Pop open your favorite beverage
- Pry tool: Designed to provide leverage between two objects and pry them apart safely
- Package opener: Slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape without the inherent danger of a knife blade
- Phillips screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws
- Medium screwdriver: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws
- Small screwdriver: Tighten and loosen small flathead screws
- Extra-small screwdriver: Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws
- Spring-action scissors: Use one handed to quickly and easily cut through thin materials
- Tweezers: Grab and pick up small, delicate items like splinters, slivers, or fish hooks
- Wood/metal file: File and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces