- UHD 4K video recording is possible up to 30p and uses full pixel readout with 6K oversampling to yield greater detail with reduced moiré and aliasing. Full HD 1080p recording is also supported in frame rates up to 120 fps, and both resolutions utilize the 100 Mb/s XAVC S format contained within an MP4 wrapper with 4:2:0 sampling. In addition to high-resolution internal recording, uncompressed HDMI output also enables the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K recording with 4:2:2 sampling.
- No recording limit for movie recording, allowing for longer takes and uninterrupted shooting of live events.
- Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the camera allows users to adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high-end Sony Cinema cameras, which squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional Rec. 709, for increased post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available, along with the BT.2020 color space, for recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available for producing an effective 14-stop dynamic range with increased grading control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
- Slow & Quick (S&Q) mode allows shooters to capture Full HD video at specified steps between 1-120 fps. These settings will allow you to slow down action as well as speed up a slow-moving scene.
- Interval shooting mode is ideal for creating time-lapse movies with the aid of Imaging Edge software. Intervals can be selected between 1-60 seconds for recording up to 9999 sequential free.
- Lock-on AF maintains focus on moving subjects through the use of a configurable frame that is set over the desired moving subject
- Expand Flexible Spot employs neighboring focus points to retain focus on moving subjects even if the originally selected point loses focus
- Focus Magnifier function can be used for critical focus when homing in on minute subject details
- Rear touchscreen can also be used for Touch Focus control and a Touchpad Focus Control mode lets you use the rear screen intuitively while keeping your eye to the viewfinder
For long focal lengths, the system will correct for pitch and yaw adjustments. Macro and high-magnification imagery, on the other hand, will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical shift compensation. All shooting styles will get usage out of the roll compensation. All 5 axes of stabilization will function at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.
- The XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a bright, high-resolution means for eye-level monitoring, and also sports a dedicated 120 fps mode for smoother viewing when tracking moving subjects.
- Rear 3.0" 921.6k-dot LCD touchscreen can be tilted 180° upward or 74° downward to suit working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 3.5mm headphone and microphone ports afford greater control over audio during video recording.
- Included NP-FZ100 rechargeable lithium-ion is rated for approximately 810 shots per charge when working with the LCD screen.
- In addition to the battery, the a6600 can also be powered via a USB connection to a computer or mobile battery. This connection can also be used to charge the battery.
- Robust magnesium alloy body offers a durable profile, and also incorporates dust and moisture seals to protect against harsh environments.
- A rigid metal lens mount better supports working with larger, heavier lens designs.
- An ergonomic grip structure is ideal for long shooting sessions and facilitates easy access to the main control buttons and dials.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a6600 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites.
- The linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter. Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required.
The Hunter 35 DSLR Holster Bag from Ruggard is slightly larger than the Hunter 25 and holds a DSLR (up to semi-pro size) with lens attached, face down, in shooting position. When you're ready to shoot, simply remove your camera, get the shot and replace your camera in the bag. The zippered top of the bag opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. This also serves as a security feature since no one but you will be able to see inside the bag.
The bag has a water-repellent exterior and smooth polyester lining that helps prevent scratches to the finish of your camera/lens combo. Inside, there are two removable touch fastened strips that can be configured to support your gear.
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you're wearing gloves.
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 200 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
The lightweight and compact MicroPod Tabletop Tripod from Magnus is a one-section support with sure-grip rubber feet that prevent it from sliding on smooth or tilted surfaces. The 5 oz tripod folds to a compact 7.3", which makes it easy to put in a backpack, camera bag, or your back pocket. With the legs folded, it becomes an ergonomic handle for handheld operation when you're shooting video.
The MicroPod can hold cameras up to 2.6 lb, and with a maximum height of 5.6", it becomes ideal for tabletop or macro photography. The integrated ball head has a 1/4"-20 threaded camera mount along with a collar that you can turn to lock your position in. The cut notch on the side of head enables you to place a camera at a 90° angle and the ball head can swivel a full 360°.