The Pyle Pro PDWM2950 is a wireless handheld microphone system offering a simple, budget-friendly solution for accommodating two subjects at the same time in house of worship, special event, and business applications such as live performances, karaoke, parties, and presentations.
The PDWM2950 comes with a dual-channel tabletop receiver and two wireless handheld microphones. With their dynamic capsules and feedback-inhibiting unidirectional pickup patterns, the handheld mics are well suited for vocalists, DJs, public speakers, and hosts.
The receiver's volume controls, balanced XLR outputs, and unbalanced 1/4" output allow easy level adjustments and proper hookup to the input of a PA speaker or a professional mixing console. The receiver is powered by a USB connection or an optional power supply, while the microphones run on AA batteries. The receiver offers a dedicated USB Type-A port for charging a mobile device.
Wireless Handheld Microphones
Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
With two balanced XLR outputs and an unbalanced 1/4" output on the receiver, routing audio to a mixing console or PA system is straightforward. The receiver features two external rear-mount antennas for extended range.
- Operates in the UHF spectrum away from Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference
- Supports a maximum range of 165'
- 16 selectable channels accessible via a dedicated frequency-change button on each transmitter
- Integrated low-noise circuitry
- Includes four AA batteries to power the wireless handheld microphones
- Includes USB cable for powering the receiver