Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the DX-format mirrorless body with a memory card and a protective camera bag.
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Sporting an especially sleek design, the Nikon Z50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. For fine-tuning your photos and videos, in-camera clip trimming can be used, and 20 Creative Picture Controls and 10 Special Effects settings help to infuse your imagery with a unique look.
The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processor
Besides imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes.
UHD 4K Video Recording
Body Design and Connectivity
- A large 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a 180° flip-under tilting design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I protocol for quickly storing photo and video files.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported when using the optional EH-73P charging AC adapter.
Other Camera Features
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Creative Picture Controls: Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, and Carbon.
- In-Camera Image Editing: Distortion Control, D-Lighting, Image Overlay, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-eye Correction, Resize, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, Trim, and Trim Movie.
- Language Support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Think Tank Photo Spectral 8 Camera Shoulder Bag (Black)
Inconspicuous yet stylish, the Spectral 8 Camera Shoulder Bag from Think Tank is designed to store, protect and transport your small DSLR/mirrorless camera with attached short zoom, 1-3 lenses, detached 24-70mm, flash, and related accessories. The bag features a padded sleeve for an 8" tablet. Photographers will appreciate the quiet magnetic Fidlock clasp and zipper closures, as well as the included adjustable tripod straps that attach to the bottom of the bag. The main compartment has inner pockets and padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing and protecting gear.
For improved organization, the bag also has dual side stretch pockets for accessories or water bottles, and a front zippered compartment with slip-in pockets for small items. Carry the Spectral Bag with the top handle, rear luggage strap, or wear it with the padded shoulder strap. The waterproof tarpaulin base, rain cover, and 420D velocity nylon construction help keep your gear safe, and will keep the bag in peak condition for years to come.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.