Add powerful bass to your home entertainment experience with the premium black ash SVS PB-2000 Pro 12" 1500W Subwoofer. It features a 12" front-firing aluminum woofer with 550W of RMS power and 1500W of peak power for ground-shaking performance in nearly any listening environment. With a frequency response of 16 to 290 Hz that can be narrowed to 17 to 290 Hz by plugging the bass ports, the PB-2000 Pro is equipped to handle virtually all types of listening material.
Engineered for Enhanced Bass Reproduction
Dual Ferrite Magnet Motor
Lightweight, Rigid, Vented Aluminum Cone
Long-Throw Parabolic Surround
Aluminum Pole Piece Extension
Dual-Layer Voice Coil Design
Discrete MOSFETs with Class-D Efficiency
Analog Devices Audio DSP
The SVS subwoofer app also allows customization, so you can name the subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode, and reset it to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight, and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and the subwoofer's rear panel.
Additional App Features
- Custom presets can be saved for movies, music, and more, allowing you to change to your preferred setting with a simple tap.
- The 3-band parametric EQ controller enables precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so you can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls, and other room issues
- Variable Port Tuning Modes with customized frequency response curves for "Standard" and "Sealed" allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- Available for iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems.
- Tutorial helps provide guidance for all functions.
Rear-Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
Acoustically Inert, Rigidly Braced Design
Additional Driver Features
- 12" driver with overhung motor.
- Voice coil built around a 2" polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former for enhanced thermal conductivity.
- Dual toroidal ferrite magnets help generate enough force for start/go power for deep bass.
- Powder-coated basket is FEA-optimized for augmented rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference.
- Cone made from 1050 aluminum.
- Machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts help provide enhanced linearity at full excursion for a tight and fast output, even at high volumes.
- Oversized low-carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide augmented cooling and magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion and enhances thermal conductivity and magnetic linearity.
- Dual balanced 24-strand silver-plated Litz wire high-temperature leads woven through the Nomex-composite spider help provide enhanced electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals for enhanced connectivity.
- Injection-molded gasket and high-excursion surround help maintain ideal pistonic motion for high accuracy and control.
Additional Amplifier Features
- Class-D switching topography helps provide high efficiency and cool running.
- 25-amp, 600-volt MOSFETs help provide low EMI with high efficiency while providing enough power to output bass at high listening levels.
- DSP with double-precision 56-bit filtering.
- User-adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, and room gain compensation via the three parametric EQs to provide proper alignment with speakers in nearly any room.
- Stereo RCA input and output with wide input voltage for use in consumer and professional audio applications.
- Push-button controls on the rear ICI.
- USB port for service and powering accessories like the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter for wireless placement.
- Auto/On and 3-30 V AC/DC trigger for enhanced installation convenience.
- RoHS-compliant, lead-free construction, and worldwide safety certifications.
- Deeper extension in small to mid-sized rooms.
- 6.6' ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- Roll-off slope optimized to take advantage of available room gain.