With a powerful maximum output of 10,000 lumens and a versatile design that points light where it's needed, the Streamlight Rechargeable Portable Scene Light II is a valuable tool at emergency response scenes and worksites. Its array of 18 LEDs rotates horizontally 360°, up to three units can be stacked for a light-tower effect, and its hooked feet present positioning options for hanging over doors, guard rails, and fences.
The Portable Scene Light II measures 16" long and weighs 15 pounds. Its two built-in lithium-ion batteries charge in six hours and deliver runtimes ranging from two hours at the 10,000-lumen peak output to 11 hours at the 2300-lumen minimum brightness level. The light can also be operated indefinitely on AC or DC power. Its gasket-sealed thermoplastic housing is waterproof to the IPX7 standard and submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes. The lens over the LEDs is polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating, and the frame is constructed of sturdy, powder coated steel.
- Five brightness levels from 2300 to 10,000 lumens
- 18 C4 LEDs
- Runtime: 2-11 hours on Li-ion battery packs, indefinite on AC or DC power
- Digitally regulated for consistent performance
Use and Handling
- Light head rotates 360° for precise beam placement
- Hooked feet for hanging over door, fence, guardrail, etc.
- Toggle switch for cycling through brightness levels
- Digital display shows brightness level and remaining runtime
- Can be stacked three-high for light tower effect
- Thermoplastic light head is gasket-sealed, IPX7-rated waterproof & submersible
- Polycarbonate lens with anti-scratch coating
- Powder coated steel frame
- Measures 16 x 12 x 11", weighs 15.4 pounds
- Two integrated lithium-ion battery packs, 10.9V, 5.2Ah each
- Charge time: six hours
- AC and DC charging cords