Deck out your home studio with the Mackie Studio Bundle, a flexible 2-channel recording and monitoring solution including the CR3-X 3" multimedia monitors, the MC-100 headphones, the Big Knob Studio monitor controller and audio interface, the EM-91C large-diaphragm condenser mic, the EM-89D dynamic handheld vocal mic, and all the cables you need to connect the gear.
Getting set up is easy with the Big Knob Studio as your central hub. Connect it to your computer via USB, plug the microphones into the Big Knob Studio's XLR inputs, and hook up the monitors and headphones to the Big Knob Studio's outputs. Record vocals and instruments at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution, easily control essential monitoring functions such as volume, dim, mute, and stereo/mono switching, and use the included software bundle to create quality mixes in the comfort of your own home.
Mackie CR3-X Creative Reference Series 3" Multimedia Monitors (Pair)
The Mackie CR3-X is a pair of Creative Reference Series 3" Multimedia Monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups. With 50W of amplification driving 3" woofers and 0.75" tweeters, the CR3-X monitors work well whether you're creating content or casually enjoying some tunes.
The pair consists of one passive speaker and one powered speaker that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies.
With plenty of I/O provided, the CR3-X can accept a feed from your audio interface, computer soundcard, or mobile device while pumping out your mix to the drivers or your favorite headphones.
- For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
- All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
- 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4" inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signal from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
- 50W of amplification drive the 3" polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled, silk dome tweeters
- Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
- Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers, a standard 3.5mm cable to plug in your smartphone, and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors
Mackie Big Knob Studio Monitor Controller and Interface
The Mackie Big Knob Studio is a monitor controller and interface that allows you to choose between three audio input sources and two monitor pairs. It can be used for project and professional studios and is designed to increase your workflow for recording and mixing applications.
It features a built-in 2x2 USB recording interface with two Onyx mic preamps and phantom power for condenser microphones. Recording and playback is at 24-bit/192 kHz resolution and the cue mix allows for controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording. Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting and more.
Additionally, other features include flexible source connections, a convenient 1/8" input for your smartphone, dual headphone outs with independent level control, a built-in talkback mic, and 16-segment high-resolution input source metering.
Finally, with its sturdy and built-like-a-tank design, the interface is compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows platforms. The Big Knob Studio features a download for ProTools | First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
Professional Source and Monitor Selection
- Choose between 3 sources and 2 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
Flexible 2x2 USB Recording Interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
Comprehensive Feature Set for Professional Studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 1/8” input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control
- Built-in talkback mic for easy communication with artists
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Included Software from Avid, including Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone
Mackie EM-91C EleMent Series Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Mackie EM-91C is an EleMent Series condenser microphone offering sturdy construction and sonic performance tuned for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments in project studios and commercial facilities. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-91C presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability.
The EM-91C utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of bleed from other instruments while attenuating room ambience to deliver a more direct, controlled sound. The mic's large-diaphragm condenser capsule operates via phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with audio interfaces, external preamps, and mixing consoles. The EM-91C includes a vibration-reducing shockmount and an XLR cable.
Mackie EM-89D EleMent Series Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Mackie EM-89D is an EleMent Series dynamic microphone offering tour-worthy construction and sonic performance tuned for clear reproduction of vocals and instruments in live stage applications and studio recording. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-89D presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability.
The EM-89D utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of stage bleed and allow higher gain before feedback. The mic's dynamic moving-coil design requires no batteries or phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with stage boxes, mixers, and portable PA systems. The EM-89D includes a mic clip, an XLR cable, and a zipper pouch.