Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations, enabling greater sharpness and even resolution from corner to corner.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Handling
- Autofocus system uses a linear motor and internal focus design to provide quick and precise focusing performance along with silent focusing while recording videos.
- Customizable focus hold button for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Linear Response manual focus control offers more natural handling and an AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
Chiaro Pro 55mm 98-UVAT UV Filter
The Pro 55mm 98-UVAT UV Filter is one of Chiaro’s highest-rated protective UV filters with 98% light transmission. It’s ideal for photographers who demand high-quality glass and other essential features for excellent image fidelity and construction.
To achieve 98% light transmission, Chiaro uses highly-polished optical glass, multi-coating, and additional advanced elements that improve the filter’s light transmission. Resistance coating improves the scratch resistance of the glass, and helps assure that water, oil, dust, and fingerprints are removed with a gentle wipe. A hard-anodized aluminum filter ring is designed to screw on and off effortlessly, and it’s thin to prevent vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
Image quality is what matters most at Chiaro. The company has tested and combined many features and essentials to achieve superior image quality and the highest light transmission. To help take the confusion out of selecting a filter, Chiaro prominently displays the light transmission levels so that you can choose the perfect filter for your lens and photo session.