The IDX Imicro-98 is a 14.5V, 97Wh V-mount battery featuring a compact size of only 3.8 x 2.8". Supporting up to a 14A draw, it's suitable for up to the most demanding cinema cameras, and its smaller size makes it a more flexible choice for gimbal and mobile applications.
Despite its small form, the Imicro-98 provides two D-Tap outputs, one of them being an IDX D-Tap Advanced output that can alternatively be used to charge the battery. This advanced output supports D-Tap chargers such as the optional IDX VL-DT1, which is a portable charger. Otherwise, any IDX Endura V-mount battery can be used.
Other features of the Imicro-98 include high-grade lithium-ion cells, 5-LED gauge, and battery circuit protection against common causes of battery misuse, such as overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, and exposure to high temperatures.
- High-grade lithium-ion cells
- Compact form factor
- 97Wh capacity
- Supports up to 14A loads
- 100W D-Tap Advanced output (unregulated) for accessories and charging
- 100W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- 5-LED power indicator
- Battery circuit protection
- 11V auto cutoff prevents overdischarging (while a load is applied)
- Compatible with all Endura V-mount chargers