The Vanco HDMI 1 x 4 4K Splitter with HDR allows you to distribute an HDMI signal to up to four HDMI displays. It supports resolutions up 4K UHD 60, including 1080p60 and Sequential fram 1080p 3D video. It supports up to 12-bit color depth at YCbCr, and it also supports HDR signals. LPCM 7.1Ch audio, Dolby TrueHD audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio codecs are supported when embedded in the HDMI signal.
The splitter is HDCP 2.2 compliant for compatibility with HDCP content protected devices, such as Blu-ray players and satellite boxes. It is also backwards compliant, so it can work with legacy devices with earlier versions of HDCP. Along with HDCP the splitter features dynamic as well as manual EDID options to complete the handshake. HDMI inputs and outputs are on the rear panel, along with the power port. The front panel features hidden LED indicators for power, input HDCP compliance, and output connector indicators that become visible when in use.
- Distributes an HDMI signal to up to four HDMI displays
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 UHD 4K at 60/30/24 fps
- Supports 3D video
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- The power LED illuminates when the splitter receives power
- The input LED illuminates when connected to a compliant HDMI signal
- Each individual output LED lights up when a display is connected to that port and powered on
- When the EDID selector switch on the side of the unit is set to TV, the unit will read the EDID settings of the display device connected to HDMI output 1 and match its output signal to UHD 4K if the monitor is compatible, or if not, then output the best match possible.
- When the EDID selector switch is set to STND mode, the splitter defaults to 1080p60 and LPCM 2Ch.
- The splitter will defauly to use the highest resolution that is supported by all connected displays.