The Insta360 ONE R 4K Edition includes the 4K Wide Angle Mod, core module, and battery base that holds the two modules together side-by-side and powers them. A mounting frame with a standard 3-prong action cam mount is also included. The entire setup fits into the mounting frame and can be attached to various support accessories via the 3-prong. The ONE R system is designed to be 16' waterproof without any waterproof housing required. But the entire setup first has to be installed in the mounting frame.
The Insta360 ONE R is a modular action camera system. The core module is the brain. The 4K mod can be swapped out for other modules, sold separately, allowing for a single system to be used for multiple applications. The battery base has electronic contacts that connect two modules to work together as one.
The core module features a touchscreen live-view display that can be set up as front- or rear-facing when used with the 4K mod. This way you can shoot standard 4K video as well as selfie and vlog videos. The 4K mod also has FlowState stabilization so your recordings come out smoother.
The ONE R system supports remote Bluetooth control from an Apple Watch or dedicated Insta360 GPS smart remote, both sold separately. It also offers external mic support via an optional Insta360 USB Type-C to 3.5mm Adapter. The ONE R app is provided as a free download for iOS and Android. It offers various features, including intuitive auto-editing functions.
- 4K Wide Angle Mod with FlowState stabilization
- Core module with a touchscreen live-view display that can be set up as front- or rear-facing
- Battery base
- Mounting frame with 3-prong action cam mount
- iOS/Android companion app
- Waterproof down to 16' (when assembled and installed in the included mounting frame)
- Support for remote Bluetooth control from an optional Apple Watch or Insta360 GPS smart remote
- External mic support