Upgrade your existing GS Stabilizer with the VEGA Upgrade v2 & ProArm Combo Kit from Ready Rig. Together, these components increase the rig payload to 40 lb, extend your reach, and improve vertical stabilization while transferring weight to the operator's core and legs. Read more about this combo's VEGA lift system and carbon fiber ProArms below.
The Ready Rig VEGA Upgrade v2 screws onto the Ready Rig GS vest around the lower back area and also secures to the ProArms via integrated bands. This way, it adds an improved lift system that ensures better shock absorption, better stability, and more balanced boom action. At the same time, it redistributes the weight of your load to your legs and core, so you also get reduced fatigue and can shoot for longer times. The VEGA Upgrade v2 also provides a handgrip on the rear that a spotter can hold on to and guide you when you work on difficult elaborate shots.
- Only compatible with the Ready Rig GS + ProArms stabilizer
- Upgraded PolyCore lift technology allows for fingertip control through the entire boom range.
- 70% Improvement in vertical axis stabilization
- Rear handgrip for spotter guidance
- VEGA Arm Clamps provide quick stowing and redeployment of ProArms plus additional grip and safety when adjusting power settings.
- User installable with detailed and easy-to-follow written and video instructions
Upgrade your Ready Rig ProArm GS to hold a heavier rig with longer extension using this ProArm Upgrade from Ready Rig. The upgrade includes a pair of telescoping carbon fiber extension arms that weigh only 3 lb and increase the ProArm load capacity from 30 to 40 lb total. The arms telescope from 24 to 37" for a total of 55" extension, and they can be operated while locked or in an unlocked mode to allow for smooth movements. They also feature 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads for mounting a monitor, handle, or other accessory.