The Kondor Blue Half Cage with Top Handle for BMPCC 4K/6K leaves full access to the camera handgrip. The cage features an integrated bubble level and a built-in shoe mount. The top handle attaches by quick release to a NATO rail that's screwed in on top of the cage.
The top handle provides a second shoe mount, multiple ARRI Accessory Mounts, and a single 15mm rod port for attaching a rod for an EVF, lens motor, or other accessory. Three of the Accessory Mounts come with 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 bushings screwed into them so that you can mount 1/4"-20 accessories on top. These bushings are removable. The levers on the top handle are spring-loaded for more efficient use.
The cage provides access to all the ports, slots, and controls of the camera. It offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes all around for attaching accessories as well as mounting onto a tripod. It has several threads on the bottom for extra flexibility in mounting on gimbals and similar camera supports. Your camera is secured to the cage using a supplied 1/4"-20 screw that screws in from the bottom.
- Three-sided cage with integrated bubble level and shoe mount
- NATO rail top handle with anti-twist ARRI Accessory Mounts, 1/4"-20 bushings, shoe mount, and 15mm rod port
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes all around
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- Access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera