Kondor's Cage with Top Handle for Z Cam E2-S6, E2-F6, and E2-F8, in black, features an independent baseplate that secures to the bottom of the camera, and the rest of the cage attaches to the camera at other locations. Screws are supplied for this. The baseplate also has dedicated slots on the sides for keeping an included Allen key hidden away, so it can always be kept handy.
The cage offers a rosette mount on the side, a cable clamp, an integrated NATO rail on the top, left, and right, and a bubble level. It provides 1/4"-20 accessory threads, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads, and anti-twist ARRI Accessory Mounts, which can also be used as standard 3/8"-16 threads. The rosette mount comes attached on one side of the cage, while an optional second one can be installed on the other side to support grip handles. Additionally, the cage has front-facing M4 threads for mounting the optional Kondor Blue Speedbooster Bracket.
The top handle, which attaches by quick release to any of the three NATO rails of the cage, has a record start/stop button that works over an included control cable. The top handle also has four ARRI Accessory Mounts on top and one on the front, two shoe mounts, a 15mm sideways rod port, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads, and an ergonomic wooden bottom grip. The four ARRI Accessory Mounts on top come with removable 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 bushings preinstalled. These can be removed with the supplied flat head tool.
- Independent baseplate with a rubber-padded camera platform and dedicated slots on the side for Allen keys (one Allen key is included)
- Baseplate and rest of cage attach to the camera separately with included screws
- Rosette mount on the side; optional second one supported
- Cable clamp
- NATO rail on the top, left, and right side of the cage
- Bubble level
- 1/4"-20 accessory threads
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- Anti-twist ARRI Accessory Mounts
- Front-facing M4 threads for attaching the optional Kondor Blue Speedbooster Bracket
- Attaches to any of the three NATO rails
- Record start/stop button (control cable included)
- Ergonomic wooden bottom grip
- Five ARRI Accessory Mounts, four with removable 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 bushings preinstalled
- Two shoe mounts
- 15mm sideways rod port
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads