The Behringer SL 75C dynamic microphone offers an extremely cost-effective solution for achieving clear tone when miking drums, guitars, or vocals whether you're on tour, recording in the studio, or producing at home. The mic's high SPL handling and smooth presence rise provide intelligible, distortion-free audio on even the loudest sound sources.
The dynamic capsule requires no batteries or phantom power, making it compatible with preamps on mixers, audio interfaces, PA systems, and more. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise and feedback by rejecting sound behind the microphone. An integrated shockmount system constrains handling noise while the built-in spherical filter attenuates noise from wind, breaths, and vocal plosives.
The mic's tough metal housing features a balanced 3-pin XLR output connector for easy hookup to the mic input of your console, preamp, or recording device. The SL 75C includes a stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- High signal output helps cut through the mix
- Integrated spherical filter reduces wind and pop noises
- Internal shockmount system impedes handling noise
- 150 dB maximum SPL
- 40 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Smooth midrange presence rise enhances clarity for vocals, drums, and guitars