Store, transport, and protect up to six select Cooke Panchro Classic lenses and accessories in this Case from Jason Cases. This customized Pelican 1610 case with custom-cut interior foam is air and watertight, corrosion and dustproof, and chemical resistant.
The case can be used to carry and protect your equipment from the elements. It is made of ultrahigh-impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring, four easy-open, double throw latches, and a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature.
The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by three rubber overmolded haul handles, a retractable handle, and built-in wheels.
- Cooke Panchro Classic 18mm lens
- Cooke Panchro Classic 25mm lens
- Cooke Panchro Classic 32mm lens
- Cooke Panchro Classic 50mm lens
- Cooke Panchro Classic 75mm lens
- Cooke Panchro Classic 100mm lens
- Ultrahigh-impact structural copolymer
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Easy-open, double-throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
- Top folding rubber overmolded haul handle
- Two side rubber overmolded haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
1610 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280