The Meeting Owl Pro Premium Pack from Owl Labs includes the Meeting Owl Pro 360 1080p conference camera, a 3-year Care support plan, and a dedicated Owl Lock Adapter, which provides a Kensington lock slot and allows for cable management. The camera is designed for medium and large spaces measuring up to 20 x 15'. A 16' USB extension cable is also included.
The Meeting Owl Pro camera is an all-in-one device with a 360° lens, eight omnidirectional echo-canceling microphones, and a 360° speaker. It easily connects to your computer over a USB cable and can be used with most popular web-based conferencing platforms, such as Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, Teams, and more. The built-in mics capture the voices of everyone within an 18' radius while the lens captures the entire room without requiring any image stitching. Advanced features in the camera include beamforming technology that adjusts focus to the person speaking and noise and echo cancellation.
Owl Labs Meeting OWL Pro 360 Degree 1080p Smart Video Conference Camera (White)
Simple to set up and use, but providing a wide viewing area that can be focused on individuals, the white OWL Labs Meeting OWL Pro 360 Degree 1080p Smart Video Conference Camera combines a 360° lens with eight omnidirectional echo-canceling microphones and a 360° speaker system. It can be used with several major web-based video conferencing platforms and is your video conferencing eyes and ears when connected to an in-room computer.
The Meeting Owl Pro's single lens provides a full view of the room without any moving parts or image stitching. This USB device is designed to work with all major web-based video conferencing platforms. You don't have to download or install anything. Just plug it into your computer and you're ready to use it. In addition, using Wi-Fi to connect your Meeting Owl Pro to the internet or your mobile device allows you to join the Smart Meeting Room ecosystem. Once connected to your mobile device you can control the Meeting Owl Pro via a mobile app.
The Meeting Owl's output resolution is 1080p, for sharp clear panoramic 360° video, and it features an eight-microphone array that allows everyone within an 18' radius to be heard. Beamforming technology adjusts focus to the person speaking, and noise and echo cancellation ensure you hear the important things and not the air conditioning.
Multiple Meeting Rooms
Third Party Audio Equipment Compatibility
Tested Cables and Adapters
Amazon Basics USB Type-C cable (US)
Amazon Basics USB Type-C cable (UK)
Approved USB-C adapters:
Apple USB-C to USB adapter
Nonda USB Type-C to USB 3.0 Adapter (US)
Nonda USB Type-C to USB 3.0 Adapter (UK)
Other USB 2.0 to USB-C adapters and cables have not been tested.
Owl Labs Owl Lock Adapter
The Owl Lock Adapter from Owl Labs attaches to the bottom of your Meeting Owl and adds a standard Kensington T-Bar lock slot, allowing you to secure it with an optional Kensington lock. It also keeps your cables organized and prevents them from being unplugged.
Owl Labs Owl Care 3-Year Support for Meeting Owl
The Owl Care 3-Year Support plan from Owl Labs provides virtual training and installation support, unlimited remote technical assistance, and advanced one-time replacement of your Meeting Owl, with "no questions asked," as claimed by Owl Labs. The plan also extends your Meeting Owl warranty from one year to three years. Installation support includes remote help for setting up new conference rooms. This plan must be ordered within 30 days of the Meeting Owl purchase, and the three-year warranty begins on the day the Meeting Owl is bought.
Training and installation sessions must be scheduled within the hours of 9–6pm east coast U.S. time. Within a few days of your purchase of this support plan, Owl Labs will send a serial number to the email you provide during the checkout process.
Advance Replacement Program
- After you notify the Support team that you believe your Meeting Owl is defective, and you receive a response, Owl Labs will provide you with a one-time advance replacement of your Owl with a refurbished model, no matter what the reason is for why your Owl isn't working. The replacement will be sent to you prior to your Owl being received.
- You must return your complete Owl, in its original packaging, after you receive the replacement.
- The replacement Owl will be shipped to you within two business days of the completion of the evaluation of the Owl warranty claim you have submitted.
- After you receive the replacement, it will be protected by the standard coverage of the warranty for the remaining three years of the warranty period.
Unlimited End User Training Modules
- Setting up and starting a meeting in your video conferencing platform
- Tips for optimal performance
- Navigating and understanding the Meeting Owl app
- Meeting analytics overview
- New features as they are introduced
Online Installation Support
- Room setup
- Getting started
- Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Signing up for Meeting Analytics
- Starting a meeting in your video conferencing platform