Equipped with a 1200-lumen, 60° white flood beam and a 300-lumen red spot beam, the Sola Photo 1200 LED Dive Light from Light & Motion is a versatile tool for underwater photo and video work at depths as great as 328'. The white LEDs provide a useful video or modeling light, and help restore hues that are absorbed beneath the surface, in order to create vibrant photos with proper contrast. The red beam preserves your night vision while remaining invisible to many underwater creatures, so you'll be able to approach, focus, compose your shot, and fire your strobe before they swim away.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides a runtime of 70 minutes on the flood setting and 150 on the spot beam. A sliding thumb switch on the body enables you to power the light on and off and select output modes. Additionally, a charger with a U.S./North American-type plug is included; charge time is 2.5 hours.
- 1200-lumen white flood beam, 60° angle
- 300-lumen red spot beam is less likely than white light to spook sea creatures
- Runtime: 70 minutes flood, 150 minutes spot
- Sliding thumb switch on body enables you to power light on and off and select output modes
Construction and Handling Details
- Depth rating: 328'
- Housing sealed at factory to ensure it's watertight and submersible in accordance with FL-1 Certification
- Optional 1" ball, 1/2" Locline, and YS mounts available for connection to lighting arms on camera/housing trays