Complementing the lens itself, the Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens with Filter Kit from B&H bundles the versatile wide-angle zoom with an 82mm UV filter, an 82mm circular polarizer filter, and a lens care kit.
Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
Covering a versatile wide-angle focal length range, the RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM from Canon is also characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. This bright design enables working in available light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The range of wide focal lengths suits working in a variety of situations, from landscape to documentary shooting, and this zoom is complemented by an advanced optical design that greatly reduces color fringing and distortion for high clarity and sharpness. An Air-Sphere coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is an apt Nano USM focus system, which delivers fast, nearly silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. An Image Stabilizer also compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help produce sharper handheld shots in difficult lighting conditions. A unique Control Ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself. Additionally, this 15-35mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
Luminesque 82mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit
Combining two of the most useful filters available, Luminesque's 82mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit is well-suited to all forms of photography. Both filters are constructed from Schott optical glass and feature a 12-layer multi-coating for maintained clarity and image quality. Each filter is also set in an anodized aluminum filter ring, with the UV filter featuring a slim 3.4mm-thick profile to lessen the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts. Its 12-layer multi-coating also helps to achieve 98.2% light transmission for faithful color reproduction and contrast.
The circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Constructed from Schott optical glass for maintained image quality and clarity.
- A 12-layer multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and glare for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Anodized aluminum filter rings feature a knurled top edge for easier installation and removal.
UV Slim Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- 12-layer multi-coating helps to realize a high light transmission rate of 98.2%.
- Slim filter ring incorporates front threads and measures 3.4mm-thick to lessen the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
Sensei OC-CK Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
Keep your optical surfaces clean with the Sensei Optics Care and Cleaning Kit. This kit contains a pack of lens tissues, a lens cleaning pen, a bulb air blower, a paint brush, a lipstick brush, lens cleaning fluid, and a see-through mesh travel case to put everything in. This kit can be used to clean a variety of different optics and glass. You can use the air bulb blower and any of the three supplied brushes to initially remove dust from the surface. Sensei recommends applying a small amount of the alcohol- and ammonia-free cleaning fluid directly to the lens tissue. Then, gently rub in small circular motions to remove stubborn smudges or fingerprints from the glass. For those more stubborn blemishes or smudges, the lens pen is very effective.