B&H has assembled a complete lighting solution with the Luxli Taiko 2x1 and Timpani 1x1 RGBW LED 3-Light Kit, for a wide variety of lighting setups in the studio or on the road. The easily transported kit features the commanding Taiko 2x1 LED panel, supported by two Luxli Timpani 1x1 LED panels. This versatile kit comes complete with a heavy diffusion panel, light diffusion panel, and carrying case for the Taiko, plus a two-light carrying case fort the Timpani panels.
Luxli Taiko 2x1 RGBAW LED Light
The TAIKO 2x1 RGBAW LED by Luxli is a leader in its class that combines high power output with pinpoint color accuracy into a lightweight frame that's only 2.75" thick. With a new rugged design, durable construction, and streamlined power efficiency, the Taiko is the perfect addition to any field or studio lighting setup.
The Taiko's advanced connectivity features allow you to add it into any studio setup or lighting grid. Whether you're working in the studio with AC power, or on location with battery power, you'll benefit from the same power output and performance to illuminate your creative vision.
The Taiko is precisely manufactured in Norway to Luxli's specifications. Its 2 x 1-foot LED configuration boasts a powerful output capacity along with a compact enclosure. This multicolor LED light features a highly accurate and versatile RGBAW LED that provides amazing accuracy across the white color spectrum. The unit's color adjustment modes will illuminate your subject with any hue of light you can imagine using RGB mode or the 150 built-in digital filters. Special effects are preprogrammed yet editable to give your video lifelike drama and immediacy.
The light is equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 LE that pairs with your tablet or smartphone when you open Luxli's Composer mobile app. The Taiko supports DMX 512 so it will seamlessly fit into any lighting grid. Master and apprentice mode allow you to attach multiple Taikos and other Orchestra-series studio lights and control them from a single unit. Whether controlled via the app, the interface on the unit itself, or DMX, the Taiko will illuminate your creative vision with endless possibilities.
Accurate and Versatile RGBAW LED
Precise Color Rendering at All Color Temperatures
Detailed Photometric Data
Color Adjustment and Effects Modes
- The traditional CCT mode allows you to accurately adjust your color temperature from 2800 to 10,000 K in 50 K increments with incredible accuracy.
- RGB mode lets you select colors with incredible accuracy. You can set the base white point from 3000 to 10,000 K and then use the RGB color wheel to dial-up almost any color by adjusting hue and saturation levels in 1° increments.
- In Filter mode, set your white balance in CCT mode, and then select between 150 Lee gels. The Taiko displays the color, taking your CCT temperature setting into account.
- Effects mode offers ten preprogrammed special effects with adjustable parameters for incredibly realistic lighting effects.
LCD Display with Intuitive User Interface
Wireless Control with the Composer Mobile App
DMX 512 Ready
V-Mount Battery or AC Power Efficiency
Fanless Cooling for Silent Operation
Heavy-Duty Yoke Mount
• CCT Chase—a continuous loop between two color temperatures. You can adjust the start and stop color temperatures, how long the loop will last, and add or subtract green.
• Color Chase—a continuous loop between two preset colors. You can adjust the start and stop colors and saturation, and how long the loop will last.
• Explosion—simulates an explosion. You can adjust explosion frequency per minute and how long each explosion lasts.
• Fire—simulates a fire. You can choose between a candle, campfire, or bonfire, and whether there is no wind, a breeze, wind, or a storm.
• Fireworks—creates a random burst of colors to simulate fireworks. You can adjust the frequency per minute of the fireworks, and the duration of each burst.
• Lightning—simulates lightning. You can adjust the color temperature of the flashes and the length of time between each flash.
• Paparazzi—simulates the random firing of multiple camera flashes. You can adjust the number of flashes per second, the duration of each flash, color temperature, and add or subtract green.
• Pulse—creates a steady pulse that fades on and off between pulses. You can adjust the color and saturation of the pulses, and the frequency per minute.
• Siren—simulates emergency lights. You can choose between red, blue, and white; red and blue; red and white; blue and white; blue; red; or SAE Amber sirens. You can also set how many times each color will flash per cycle, how many times it will repeat, and flash duration.
• Strobe—creates a steady, flashing strobe (this one doesn’t fade like the pulse). You can adjust the color and saturation of the pulses, the number of strobes per minute, and the duration of each strobe.
Luxli Travel Case for Taiko 2 x 1 LED Light (Black)
Store, transport, and protect your Taiko RGBAW LED 2 x 1 Light, or select 2 x 1 LED light fixtures with this black Luxli Travel Case. The case features densely-padded interior foam, a weather-resistant 600D nylon shell, and a rubberized textured base guard. An adjustable padded interior divider allows the main compartment to be customized for holding light and related gear. Photographers will appreciate the dual-zippered envelope-style easy-access opening, and the side and top ID/business card windows. Carry the case with the dual connecting padded top strap handles, the padded adjustable shoulder strap, or with the robust side grab handles on either end. The side handles are useful for two-person case carrying.
Large Padded Exterior Pocket
Luxli Diffuser for Taiko 2x1 Panel (Light)
The Light Diffuser for the Taiko 2x1 LED Panel from Luxli gently softens the light's bright LEDs, reduces contrast, and opens shadows for a flattering effect. Other densities of diffusers are available for the panel.
Luxli Diffuser for Taiko 2x1 Panel (Heavy)
The Heavy Diffuser for the Taiko 2x1 LED Panel from Luxli significantly softens the light's bright LEDs, reduces contrast, and opens shadows for a flattering effect. Other densities of diffusers are available for the panel.
Luxli Timpani 1x1 RGBAW LED Light
Free your creativity on a film set or in the studio with the Luxli Timpani RGBAW LED Light. The Timpani puts extreme color accuracy and complete control in your hands, offers more options than any other LED light in its class, and is far lighter and thinner than other RGBW LEDs.
The light is manufactured to Luxli's precise specifications in Norway, and to show you just how accurate it is, each Timpani comes with its own individual photometrics data sheet, detailing the exact specifications of that light. Four easy-to-use operation modes let you refine the color temperature to match any other light source, add a digital gel in front of it, select almost any color in the visible spectrum, or play with ten highly customizable animated lighting effects. Experience effortless, complete control of your Timpani through the intuitive LCD interface, the free Composer mobile app, or a DMX board. And at a fraction of the cost of other LED fixtures in its class, the Timpani will enhance the value of any production with its outstanding performance.
RGB Color Mode
Wireless Control with the Composer Mobile App (iOS or Android)
Amber and White LEDs
Intuitive On-Unit Interface with LCD Display
Size and Weight
Included Yoke Mount
Luxli Travel Case for Timpani Two-Light Kit (Black)
Store, transport, and protect up to two Timpani Two-Light Kits, or select 1x1 LED light fixtures with this black Luxli Travel Case. The case features densely-padded interior foam, a weather-resistant nylon shell, and a waterproof bottom. An adjustable padded interior divider allows the main compartment to be customized to hold two lights, or one light with related gear. Photographers will appreciate the dual-zippered, envelope-style, easy-access opening, and the ID/business card window. Carry the case with the dual connecting, padded top strap handles, the padded adjustable shoulder strap, or with the robust side grab handles on either end.